Rise and shine~

Someone Like Me and These Famous Airheads

I woke up to find myself cuddling with Eunhyuk, not that I mind, but I want my sister right now. Something tells me I maybe hugged her too tight, but that's her fault for being so cute!

I walked towards her room, looking at her blanket in the hallway. How in Shisus name did it end up here?! Gargh, I drank too much last night.

The door were locked, but then again she needs to lock when she's living with males. But I could hear voices from her from.

"Yah, open the door! I want to see my sis!" I yelped, pouting at the door.

"Shut up, Donghae, Teukie hyung and I are talking serious business with your brother!" Sungmin yelled from the other side of the door.

I stared in horror at the door, why did they need to talk serious business with my lovely sister? Unless they found out she actually was a girl, and not a boy.

Like that's possible.

. . .

. . .

. . !

Holy crap! Maybe they do know!

I pressed my ear against the door, trying to hear what they were talking about. I couldn't figure it out, since they spoke in low voices.

What to do what to do what to do WHAT TO FREAKING DO!

Ah! Excuses! Like I didn't know my sister were a girl ... no, that's a obvious lie. She forced me to live with these superhot guys ... wait no, she didn't knew anything about Super Junior before she moved into the dorm.

"Do you think he's brain is melting down?"

"That would make sense, if he had a brain to begin with."

Just apologize to Teukie hyung and maybe he will let her stay. Yep, sounds like a plan!

But before I even to barge in, a half Leeteuk were pushed out along with a scared Sungmin and the words "NOW GET OUT, YOU ES!"

I gulped down. Maybe he wouldn't let her stay, since I can imagine she stripped him down in anger. ....... Aigoo, my sister have weird es!

Sungmin noticed my presence and looked even more horrified. "Yah! Donghae! Your brother went berserk, stripping Teukie hyung for his clothes, just because we wanted to talk with him! Control that wild animal of a brother, before anyone gets hurts!"

That did answer my question about why my hyung would be half , it's not like Teukie slept with my sister. Pffs, like that would ever happen! I nodded back as an answer and stormed into my sis' room.


 

"The heck Donghae, I could have been !"

I stared down the panicked Fish in my room, clinging tighter to my blanket.

"Whatdidtheytalktoyouabout? Didtheyaskifyouwereagirl? Answermegoddamnit!"

I whacked Donghae away. I can't answer any questions if you don't give me time to answer, you idiot!

"Lee Donghae, repeat that and talk slowly this time!" I hissed, beginning to feel pissed.

"What did they talk to your about? Did they ask if you were a girl?"

I clapped my hands on my mouth, trying not to let a laugh out. What a overprotective brother of a derp. Hannah, pull yourself together! I got my poker face on. "They just asked about some money that went missing, and some of Hyukkie's . Nothing much."

The relief showed all over Donghae's face. How can he be that stupid? Good thing we don't share blood, otherwise I could've been as stupid as him.

"Thank goodness! For a moment I thought they found out you being a girl. Or you slept with Teukie hyung, but like that's ever gonna happened!" the Fish grinned happily. Might as well not tell him his fears were true, that would freak him out. But it's still funny him thinking about scenarios with me, but on the other hand I find it a bit creepy. You don't imagine your sister and another guy having a good time together!

"If you are finished about freaking out over nothing, I would very much like to get some clothes on. Oh, and send in Woo-Woo, I need help to tend some of my wounds."

The Fish left my room and Woo-Woo entered it after a little while, having a wrinkle between his brows. He must have seen Donghae freaking out outside my door. He closed the door gently and made sure it was locked.

"Lee Hannah, you got some explaining to do!"

Woops, he is in his umma-mode now!

"Can I tell you after you tended my wounds and I got some clothes on?"

I took his silence as an answer and turned around so he could tend the wounds on my back. I heard a big gasp, I turned my head and saw a shocked Kim Ryeowook one hand over his mouth and the other pointing at my back.

"Breathe and then talk," I sighed. It's not like I can see what's so shocking about my back!

"Why do you have nail marks on your back?!"

Ehehehehe, guess Leeteuk had a good time this night.

"Um, well, er, I guess it from last nights- COLD!" I send a deathglare to Woo-Woo, he could a least have warned me before applying the aloe vera-ointment-balm-thingy! It was freaking cold!

He just shrugged it off and threw a t-shirt in my face. "Now explain!"


 

Woo-Woo's face was drained for colours, when I told him why I had scratch marks on my back. He literally banged his head against the wall, falling almost lifeless down to the floor. Gee, so much for being older than me.

I slipped down in front of him, poking his cheek. "Woo-Woo is still Val-Val's favourite."

"But Woo-Woo don't like sharing," he pouted. AWW, SO CUTE!! I attacked him in a hug, mentally dying of his cuteness.

"Woo-Woo is Val-Val's bestesteste friend, so Woo-Woo can pamper Val-Val as much Woo-Woo want."

Woo-Woo tried really hard to keep his pouting face, but it slipped away and into a smile.

"Then Woo-Woo gets to monopolize Val-Val for the entire day!" he sang and clapped his hands together and went to look for fitting clothes for me.

After much discussion about what I should wear, we finally agreed to slip me into some skinny black jeans, a slim beige t-shirt and a a bit oversized dark navy blue cardigan. And for some reason he wanted my in focus...

Being dragged into the kitchen by a too happy Woo-Woo and showed to the other members. They would probably have mentioned something nice, but I guess their hangover stopped them for even noticing us. I looked at Woo-Woo, then some pans and back at him. He understood well what I wanted to do, because he took the lid from one of the pots and ladle as I took the same. And then we began to bang them against each other, making it as noisy as we could.


 

Hell broke loose soon after.

"YOU GODDAMNINT MAKNAES, BE QUIET!!"

"YAH, not so loud!"

"STOP THAT- urgh, I feel sick!"

"KYUHYUN, STOP THAT! IT'S NOT FUNNY!"

"Hyung, Kyu's sleeping..."

"WHO THE HELL MESSES WITH MY BEAUTY SLEEP?!"

When we heard the last sentence and looked at a very angry Cinderella, it was our cue to leave the apartment as soon as possible. Staying would have caused murder.

 

 


 

To be honest, I didn't know what to write in this chapter and made it all .... random (?). OTL

Hope you enjoy tho~