Nursing the sick

Someone Like Me and These Famous Airheads

I heard a dead cat whine and began to looked for it. Or so I thought until me lovely sister voice was heard.

"Woo-Woo, don't force me!"

"Yah, you need to get your health back, so shut it!"

Oh umma Wookie is just trying to get some food into . I give him credit, not an everyday task. Close to feeding a crocodile, mostly because she would bite the person who would try to feed her. ..... What the hell did her cousin to her?!

"Buuuuuut it won't fit~!"

"Aish, you are just a big baby, I'm sure it would fit!"

I cocked my head to the side, not sure if I heard right. What kind of food would not fit into ? Unless.....

"But it so BIG, how in the world would it fit in my mouth HUH!"

"Val-Val, you're such a baby, you know that?"

"But Yesungie's is smaller, that would fit!"

... ..... ... ... ...!!! ASDFGHJKL

KIM RYEOWOOK IS TRYING TO GET HIS THING INTO AND SHE THINKS IT TOO BIG AND YESUNG'S FIT BETTER!! WHAT THE HELL ARE THEY DOING TO MY SISTER, WHILE I'M NOT THERE?!?!

"WHAT IN ALMIGHTY SHISUS NAME ARE YOU-"

I halted when I saw the scene inside her bedroom. Hannah pouted cutely while chewing on a whole kimbap roll Wookie tried to stuff in, making sure she would eat it all. He was holding it the whole thing, while glaring at his patient.

Ooooooh, so that's why it wouldn't fit in .

"Donghae thought we were doing naughty things," Wookie voiced out Hannah's thoughts, but her eyes still send a clear message to me: Lee Donghae, you freaking ert!

Ehehehehe, whoops......


 

I snuggled closer to Leeteuk and glared at Donghae, trying to get some sleep. My fever was going up and down, not really subsiding.

"For the last damn time: Kim Ryeowook nor Yesung did anything to me, they were feeding me food, so get the hell out of my room!"

"Hey, why don't I get a full name?" Yesung whined and faked a hurt expression. Well .... to tell the truth, which I would not do in this case, is that I don't know Yesung's full name. ... Okay, I cannot remember! SASTIFIED, HUH!

"My brain is having a meltdown, so don't me mad, Yesungie~" I sang cutely and threw a heart to him. I must look soooooo gay right now...

I felt Teukie snuggle closer to me (if that was even possible), resting his head in my hair and near my ear. Wonder why I know how it was close to my ear? He whispered something along the lines "I don't like sharing" and bit my earlope. That pretty much gives it away.

I gave him a quick peck on the lips and closed my eyes to travel to dreamland.


 

"I'm totally fine!" I pouted. This was so not fair, my fever was down, no sweating, could eat normally, heck if I wanted I could do flip flops. Wait, I can already do that..

"Shouldn't you be worried about Teukie hyung instead? He's looks like he could faint any time soon!"

I crossed my arms and sneaked a glance on him, he was defiantly sick. Hehehe, I guess I gave him my what-ever I had. ..... Please stop your dirty minds already, we didn't do that, we merely used the most of the night making out!

The boys' manager sighed and gave me a stern look, hehe he knows!, rubbing his temples. "It sounds like Leeteuk needs less scenes then, so let's get started now!"

And if you didn't knew, we're at the set for their new music video ...... forgot the name of the song, but something really mushy with lots and lots of hearts in the film setting. Guessing it's some sort of love song. Oh well, I'm stuck tending the old ahjussi, but at least I'm looking forward to see Monkey Boy's single shots, overhead the PD-nim talking about him being shirtless. EYECANDY.