Members

Someone Like Me and These Famous Airheads

(Hannah: Before this chapter starts, I must clear my own name: I did NOT know I was watching ! Well, I should have thought so, since they began to ... you know, but my cousin taught and showed me all kind of freaky things.

Not believing me? For crying out loud, she locked me in a room with five males, just so I wouldn't be scared of opposite !

Talking about things she did to me, she also left me on a dessert island... ANYWAY, I have many mental scars and have seen most things!

- And Donghae, before you say anything, SHUT UP!, the readers want to read the new chapter, not reading about the character's comments.)


 

I glared at Offender One and Offender Two, since the three other's was missing for some reason, and showed a really annoyed expression.

"The Judge and Jury find the accused guilty, in third degree treachery of not telling about your relationship with Fishy. Your sentence will be disowning, such as no cute nicknames or ayego-charm. Compensate for the victim will also be charged, all food she asks for will be paid for. Do the offended have anything to say?"

"Did you know, that SuSu and Lee Hyukjae have known each other since childhood?"

"....... That damn Dolphin!" I yelled and began to strangle Donghae again.

"What did I do now?!" the Fish yelped, trying to get out of my hold.

"Being married, engage, whatever strange things you two do behind closed doors, to that Monkey!"

"What?"

"I'm not blind, like you, I can pretty much see that EunHae-thing is real," I snorted. Thank God, I did a little researched and found information about them. Never thought girls wound worship couples so much, and there is NO WAY I would let Yesung take Woo-Woo away from me!

"I don't know why you are talking about EunHae, but I'm taking your brother with me," a voice said behind me, and took the (dead?) Fish out of my hands. I turned around and looked at a very pretty face, also known as Lee Hyukjae alias Eunhyuk.

"See ya," he yelled, as he dragged Donghae with him, and waved to me with a big smile. What in the world is wrong with that fellow?

"Weird... But I'm still not finished with you two-," I said to Yunho and Changmin, just to find out they were gone. Tch, escaping while I was preoccupied, smart though.

"So let me think this through .... Amber was in the same company as Jonghyun, Jonghyun the same as the duo, which apparently is in the same company as the useless thing. So that mean Jonghyun is also in this company! Kim Jonghyun, I'm coming after you!"


 

I suddenly got a really bad feeling, like when you are about to die. This one was so much worse than that, it was my protection sensor going on!

"There is no way she would be here," I tried to laugh it off awkwardly. My members just staring at me, then with a sudden surprised looked. What was happening? I turned my head a little and understood why...

"Why would I not be here? I'm checking you out, since your are dating my adorable cousin Karorin," a scary voice said. But since the last time, she changed a lot. Brown short hair, blue eyes, looking like a boy.

I did get a message from Rin, saying she would be in Korea now, but I never believed it. Actually, I didn't want to believe it, too scary!

"I'm pretty sure you are thinking rude thoughts about me right now, but introduce me to your friends!" her voice sang, poking my nose.

"Er, um, guys, this is my girlfriend's cousin, Hannah, and Hannah this is Onew, Key, Minho and Taemin..."


 

The Onew, Key, Minho and Taemin guys kept staring at me. Was it because I was taller than the Puppysaur?

"Aigo~~, so cute~~," the pink monster came at me and hugged me tight. Much more worse than Donghae's hugs!

"Yah, the poor boy can't get air!" someone yelled. BOY?!?!

"Hyung, you need to get your eyes checked, Hannah is obvious a girl! Not to mention her name," the hugging person said. Guess that explains why I'm being hugged to death.

"Girl..? But still, the poor boy can't get air!"

I finally got air! But just to see a diva pose and a flicking finger pointing at some guy. I'm on the verge to say, this group is as weird as Super Junior...

"Hyung, have you eaten to much chicken?! She may look more Heechul hyung, but you can clearly see she's not a boy, she's another Amber!"

"Key hyung, calm down," a cute voice said, coming from a .... mushroom? Is my eyes playing a trick? Oh, it's his hair looking like a mushroom. For a moment I thought I heard a talking mushroom!

"Taemin ah, I will not calm down! Looking at her, you can pretty much guess she's forced to live like a guy. She's even wearing a corset!"

"Yah! Were you hugging me, or checking my body out?!"

"Both."

". . . . ."


 

For some reason, this Taemin kid was sitting at my lap and hugging me closely.

"Poor noona, never thought Donghae hyung would be so mean," he said, very sad in fact. A strange kid, but I liked him. I his hair, patting his head. I'm feeling so much more loved here!

I told them my story so far, just to talk with someone about it. And the all sided with me! Hah, take that Donghae! I also learned about the other members of Shiny (SHINee: WE ARE CALLED SHINEE!!) and found them pretty interesting. Take this Onew, he likes eating chicken - the same as me! Minho was tall, with big eyes, but still cute~. And I found me replacement for Jaejoong umma, Key umma! I also think I got a little brother, Taemin.

I felt my phone vibrate and looked what was going on, probably just another creepy message from Donghae. When I read the message the world began to spin and turn black.

"Yah, don't faint all of the suddenly!"