ert by nature?

Someone Like Me and These Famous Airheads

"Yesungie~, does your turtle hate me? And is there reason why some random guy is bandaging up my finger?"

I looked at Leo's owner - don't care if it's a he or she, or if it has another another name - with teary eyes and began sobbing again. I just had a beautiful moment and then Leo bit me!

"First of all, it's a tortoise, second it's your hyung, Ryeowook, not a random guy. And no, my beautiful Ddangkoma would never hate a person with such wonderful reaction~" he gladly sang to me. I took a peek on the other people around me, and looked at Yesung again. Did all the other hate turtles, have they never seen Ninja Turtles maybe?!

"All done!" a high pitched voice interrupted my thoughts, turning my attention to the guy in front of me. Oooh, the smallest of them all! He had such a cute face, and cheeks I would love to poke and pull! Without thinking about - not that I really think that much... - I jumped onto his lap and just hugged him. Smiling like an idiot and rubbing my cheek against his cheek. So comfortable. He smelled good, relaxing. Also warm. Let me stay here forever.


 

I blinked a few times, not sure where I was. All I could see was something brown-ish. I lifted my head a bit, just to meet a pair of friendly eyes. Not creepy creeper eyes, like Donghae's, but eyes that gave me a relaxing feeling.

"So the little baby is awake now," a familiar voice told me. I stared back at him, and then went to hug him again. I felt safe here, not like overprotection or being thrown at some dessert island. I snuggled closer.

"STOP BEING A ERT WITH MY SISTER! Hannah, get away from him!"

"Don't wanna! Woo-Woo makes me relax," I yelled back, grabbing his shirt since a fish tried to pull me away.

"You can't crawl into adulthood!" he cried back, hugging me feet. He really have strange likes.

"Lee Donghae, you really a big ERT. It's not like the first I sleep next to male, and the adulthood thing .... well ... it's kinda a little late for that."

Huh? No explosion? Strange. I turned around just to see Donghae still hugging me feet. His eyes were blank and his mouth wide was wide open, I understand why he's called a fish now.

Then he finally stopped hugging my feet, but grabbed the tip of my collar and dragged my to my so called room and threw me on the bed.

"Now explain!" The Fish pointed a daring index finger at me. I just stared at him. He want me to explain ... ? Geez, I know his brain is still a five year old, but I thought he at least have seen some !

"Eh, first you get into the mood, then the clothes is getting removed and then you-"

"YAH! HOW DOES MY SISTER KNOW THAT STUFF?!?"

"Because I have done it several times- YAH, DON'T FAINT WHILE STANDING UP!"


 

I looked at Yesung, then at some guy who glared at me. Haven't been here more than a day, and I have already made someone mad at me. Oh, so brilliant I am. But seriously, why is that guy glaring at me? As I remember clearly, it should be Siwon glaring at me - not some evil looking guy. Wait, the name explains it pretty well, guess that's why.

"As I told you, I just told him something and then he fainted! I might be violent and have tendencies to pyromania, but I didn't do anything to him this time!" I pouted. I was tied to a chair again, since they found Donghae unconscious in my room. I looked over at Donghae again, laying down in my bed with an ice bag on his head.

"YAH! I DON'T WANT TO BE AN UNCLE YET!!" he suddenly screamed, jumping up from the bed with wild eyes. What in the world was he dreaming about?!

"Lee Chan Ah slash Hanchan slash Hannah! You are now forbidden to have until you get married! I WON'T LET YOU HAVE , THEN GET PREGNAT AND-"

"HYUNG! He is a GUY, so he CANNOT get pregnant! Relax!" Ryeowook yelled at him, to my rescue actually. The glaring guy just snorted and walked out of my room. I left out a sigh and looked at the remaining people.

"Can you untie me now? I need to kick Donghae out of my room."

 


 

I'm really sorry for the late update, but I'd exams and a trip to Croatia right after my vacation started. T_T

- Actually, we got out a school a day before, because we were going (driving) to Croatia.