Curiosity killed the cat

Someone Like Me and These Famous Airheads

 

But I see your true colours
Shining through
I see your true colours
And that's why I love you


 

"'Sup unni, did you get my messages?," I answered casually, walking over to the fridge and totally oblivious to my surroundings.

"HANNAH VALENTINE, I DO NOT APPROVE OF THIS!"

"Yeah yeah, I know, but I didn't have a choice in this."

"That old hag really did it this time, forcing you to do this. Aish. Speaking of things in that field, is the dino behaving?"

"Yeah, the dino is behaving ever since he knew I was in the county."

"Ke ke ke, good~. He's dating my sister, so OF COURSE he needs to behave! Hey, did you on gun-rampage again or anything that might get you pulse high?

"...... If that was a random shot in the dark, you were miles away."

"Well, the chip in your body says you have been doing some exercise lately, I know every single thing you do with your body~~," she sang. Aish, how in God's name am I even related to a psycho like her!

"... Aish, I know! Also when did you even do that, I don't remember being out for so long-"

"Simply: I drugged you."

"- WHAT THE HELL, YOU BRAINLESS THING OF A GOAT!! WHY DID YOU EVEN-"

"Calm down, no big deal. Take a chill-pill."

"- I will NOT calm down, you freak!"

"HEY! No need to calm me mean words! If I haven't had it put in you, imagine what would have happened to you the times I forgot you in Brazil!"

". . . Fine, just don't do that ever again, it's sickening."

"I cannot do that, and you know it. That reminds of the sickening colour you chose for Father's room, that was so much fun!!"

"Hehehehehehehe, I did a really good job, right?"

"A+ if you ask me, too bad he already changes it back to grey."

"Aww, he already changed the colours? Pabo ahjussi."

"I know! That's why I rearranged and clued all the furnitures in protest."

"Oh well, I can always paint his room another time."

"But I lid some of his documents for you, in a revenge! ..... You know, knowing you, you would probably have set some thing on fire. Am I right?"

"...... No, I didn't set anything  on fire. Yet."

"Aww man, that's just sad! A totally downer! What a bummer. ... Hey, maybe you could lid up that old hag's place!"

"If only I could, if only I could."

"You're right, I can't drop you off on some island again, for your own protection. But it's getting late for me, I'm going to hiding some important documents and then go to bed. LUUUUUUV CHUUUU~"

"Sure thing, love you too and have sweet nightmares about me~."

"As if I don't have already."

Then she hung and left me chuckling to myself. Even she's a bit ... unique in her own retarded way, I still love her dearly. And to think she drugged me out just to operate a freaking chip in me, aigoo.

. . . . . Wait.

What the in the bloody hell could she have done to me, when she drugged me out all the other times?! asdfghjkl SHE'S SO GOING TO-

I looked puzzled at Donghae, who had cleared his throat a bit loud. Since when did he ninja here! The other members were also present. Spank me and call me Betty, they must have been here all the time and was just to engrossed to notice.

"Can we get an explanation?!" they all chorused at the same time.

"Nope, but I'm going out now, see you in the evening!" I chirped quickly and with that I ran away.


 

"Hyung, are you sure this is a good idea?"

"Whatever that Fish says, it's never a good idea. You should have known that by now, Wookie."

"Hey! Don't insult me like I'm not present!"

"Yah! We are here to spy, not having a freaking chit-chat!"

"Maknae stop yah-ing your hyungs-"

"Val's on the move! Hide!"

Two idiots, one worried boyfriend, one best friend and one matrieral expert who just tagged along, dropped down behind a bush. Hiding for whatever reasons that ran through the head of the Fish. (Donghae: Auther-nim, please stop insulting poor Donghae like this. T___T)

I rolled my eyes at my hyungs idiot-ism. I casually flipped another page in the newspaper I was pretending to read. Instead of hiding in obvious places, one could just blend in with the surroundings. I mean, we are in a park where people are allowed to read a newspaper on a bench! I looked up when a shadow fell on me and I mentally facepalmed. Maybe I should have joined the Stalking Squad.

"Kyuhyun, what are you doing here?" Hannah asked with curiosity beaming out of her eyes. She looked like a five year old seeing a plane for the first time.

"Nothing much, just reading the newspaper," I shrugged it off, even if I was preparing to die if she found out I'd been spying on her.

"Good."

Good? But before I could register anything, I was dragged to God knows where.


 

I stared dumbfound at where Hannah and Kyuhyun just stood, but now they were nowhere in sight thanks to my sister's ninja skills. Must learn to do that too.

"How did she just-"

"- and so fast."

I looked over at Heechul and Sungmin, who gaped in awe. Heh, she's not my sister for nothing! But how in the world are we going to find them now? Oh! That reminds that her cousin told Hannah had a GPS operated in her, so she could always follow her tracking, which would become really handy right now. Hannah, remind me that I must thank your odd cousin some day!


 

The scene in front of my eyes broke my heart. What the hell? How could they do it to me! No wonder why they were getting so familiar lately. I guess I know why now.

Not really wanting to see anything else, I turned around and ran away. It hurts, the aching in my heart hurts so much. How could you do this to me?!

 

 


 

Kekekeke, who do you think have the last point of view?

Anyways, Curiosity killed the cat is the first of X chapters that continues and overlaps with each other. Just like Return of the baby, Truths be told and Drunken Nights.

 

... Okay, I'm going to reavel something: Something BIG is going to happen, kekeke~