Truths be told

Someone Like Me and These Famous Airheads

"You shouldn't bully hyung that much..." Donghae said quietly to me. Aish, that airhead doesn't know a thing! I'm only giving back what that old man deserves.

"Tsh! He can take it, he's old enough," I hissed back.

"This is that I mean!"

"Gee, never knew little Donghae couldn't handle other people calling his precious leader old," I mumbles back at him, but loud enough for him to hear.

"Hannah! Not as your brother, but a member of Super Junior, you should stop saying things like this!" the Fish exploded, looking dead serious, and looking at me with a death glare.

I was purely pissed off now. My jaw and fits tightening. Are you freaking kidding me? Would you like to hear all the other things I said about you and Super Junior? HUH?!

I pulled myself together and looked at Donghae with a whatever-look, before I spoke. This would not end pretty.

 

"Oh, not as my brother, but as a member of Super Junior? May I remind you, why I am here in the first place or haven you forgotten?" I calmly said, with a stern look. I could clearly see Donghae having a hard time swallowing, while he looked nervously at me, as he shook his head. I sighed.

"That's my point exactly. Because you do not know. You act like you know me, like these past years did not happened, but you don't even know the reason why I left Korea. Whether I'm dying or not, as long it's not about Super Junior, you will not care," I continued, still very calm.

"That's not true! I've always cared about you! I tried to contact you many times, but you never responded! As for why you left mom, I don't know and I don’t care - you just left her!" Donghae yelled back at me. His eyes and mouth were twitching, like when he was about to get angry for real.

"Left? If I'm not wrong, do correct me if I am, was it not you left the home first?" I asked nonchalant. I really didn't care any more, so I would just go all in and hit him were it hurts.

"That was a different thing! It was about my future carrier!"

"So ... me leaving my home, so I could visit my family, is not a good thing to do?"

"Mom IS your family! So is Donghwa and I!"

I smirked and let a laugh come out. "And that is coming from the son of the family, who left the house to become famous?"

"Val, I think you are crossing a line here-"

"Kim Ryeowook, be quiet!"

"Don't talk to my member that way, even if you are my sister!"

"Then don't talk to me that way, because you are NOT my brother!"

"I am your brother!"

"Really? Where were you when the car crash happened? Where were you when I had the police coming to my house? Where the hell were when my parents died?!"

"What do they have to do with this?"

"Everything! The only sibling I ever had died with my parents that night, even if I never met him or her. My only damn blood related sibling!"

 

This hurt Donghae pretty hard, that was clearly. This was also a fact I found out later. Yes, my mother was pregnant with my younger sibling, but I never got to meet her/her - not that I got to meet my parents again.

"Wha-what?" he asked, with a pretty shaky voice.

"My real mother was pregnant, when she died. Therefore I never met my younger sibling," I sighed. I could feel the tears pressing. "Donghae, I know how much you love Super Junior, but you still left me. But just think if you never debuted as a member of Super Junior, then you'd left for nothing. Before you say anything, just let me speak out. My parents died, leaving me alone, I finally get a new family and then one of them leave and then appa gets ill. Do you know how much pain that caused me? Exactly, you don't know. And do you realize how your fame have effected me? I got bullied because of my brother. And you still think I've problems associating to other people. The way I see it, people will always leave me..."

Donghae was in totally shock, same with the other members around us. Well, except Heechul, he was still in shock over my face..

"Woo-Woo, could you help me into my room? I want to be alone," I whispered, trying to hold back the tears. I didn't want to look at Donghae, I've hurt him deliberately to get some weights of my shoulders. But they left a sense of guiltiness.

I buried my face in Woo-Woo's shirt, I could not hold the tears back any more. He just patted my head gently, and helped me to my room.


 

When I was laying down again, the waterfall began - still with the face buried in Woo-Woo's shirt.