Threats

Someone Like Me and These Famous Airheads

I rolled over, laying with my hair falling down, and seeing the world up-side-down. I sighed again. I was so boooooooooored.

It's been a week since I moved here, to live with Donghae and Super Junior, but they have been working on an album - leaving me alone in the apartment, locked up. It's not like I hate being alone, but being alone the most of the time gives me side-effects. I start talking to myself. It's not the daily small talk, I have heated discussions with Me, Myself and I. I also have a tendency to get paranoid, suspecting the world to be after me...

I. HAD. ENOUGH.

I grabbed my phone and started to write a message to my Fish of a brother.


 

To: Dead Fishy

Lee Donghae, if you won't let me out of the damn

apartment, I will break out from the window and

move in with some MALES I know!

- Sincerely you soon-to-disappear sister


 

I stared at the screen, waiting for a reply.

......... Still no answer. I'll give him some more time. Guess he's freaking out now, more likely he passed out- OF COURSE!


 

To: Dead Fishy

To who ever the sane person, who's reading this;

Please wake up my brother, who's most likely

laying down on the floor.  (ーー;)

By the way, I do mean the previous message,

but I will put it on hold until tonight. Just get his

home, so I can leave this apartment!!

- Also, tell me who had the 'lucky' chance to wake

him up, I make you home backed cookies. (─‿‿─)


 

From: Dead Fishy

You really do like to freak your brother out. He's

already on his way home, even forgetting his own

phone.  (¬_¬) The lucky guy is Kyuhyun, but it's Woo-

Woo writing. (●^o^●)


 

I smiled as I read the message, Woo-Woo! But if it's Kyuhyun waking him up, what I have observed, it would be no problem. We like to play pranks on the others, but it would only me getting scold by the damn Leeteuk! He's glaring me down all the freaking time, so much that I'm using my voodoo skills to curse him. (It's not like I have any to begin with, I just like doing it.)


 

It took around forty minutes before the door was smashed open, and something ran crying to my room. Luckily for me, I was eating cup noodles in the kitchen. If I were in my room, I would probably be choked to death by a hug.

"SHE'S GONE! MY SISTER IS GONE!" a very loud cry pierced through my ears. I'm still thinking the stage light makes him blind, since he didn't see me.

"Yah, stop screaming like a baby! I'm eating noodles in the kitchen, you are just too blind to see it!"

Just as I finished my sentence, a bleary eyed thing came straight to the kitchen. For going to my room, you walk past the kitchen for crying out loud! I held out my chopsticks as a defence weapon, making Donghae stop before they hit his head.

"YOU REALLY HATE ME SO MUCH, THAT YOU DON'T WANT TO LIVE HERE ANYMORE?!" he cried, again. He cries more than a newborn baby!

"For goodness sake, Donghae! You guys leave before I wake up, comes back when I'm sleeping and demand I make food for you! I can't go out since SOMEONE didn't give me a key, so it's only natural I would get bored to death here!!"

"Ooooooh...."

"Donghae, I sometime wonder if your brain works..." I murmured to myself, massaging my temples.

"Did you say something?"

"Nothing at all! But I was thinking, since you probably don't want walking around by my self, I could go with you to your company and hang out there," I asked, very sincerely. I do have some ulterior motive, but nothing that will hurt~.

"What a brilliant idea!! Then I can show you to the world!!" he suddenly sang happily. What the heck happened to the depressed and crying Donghae?!

I tilted my head a bit. "Just saying, I look more like Heenim, so people may not believe you."

Then the crying monster was back. I sighed, patting his head with one hand and eating my noodles with the other. This is gonna be a very loooooong night.

 

 

I was so happy! My lovely sister is going to spend the day with me! (Hannah: No, Donghae, I'm going to spend my day in your company.) So many people I should introduce her to, I'm so excited! But it would do her good too, since she's a musician ... if she still plays the piano, forgot to ask. I guess it's expected of her, to be a musician and play music, it's in her genes.

Wait, what was I going to do? I forgot because I was so happy. OH, THAT'S RIGHT! I was going to wake my sister!

"Siiiiiiiis~, it's time to wake up," I sang as I gently knocked on her door. Strange, by now she would yell at me, but there were only silence. I peeked my head in, just to see it empty. Huh? Empty? WHAAAAAAT?!

"Wh-wh-why is-s-s sh-sh-she go-oo-one? Oh, what's that? A note? Eh?"

 

Donghae, if you're not freaking out right now, and reading this, then you should know I'm sleeping in the car.

If it's not Donghae reading this, please calm him down and tell I went down to sleep in the car, since we probably would go really early.

- The NOT missing person, just sleeping in the car.

 

P.S. Do not worry, I asked Siwon to sleep with me in the car, so I would have protection.

 

Ah, I understand now. I pretty much know she hates being up early, so it makes sense she's sleeping in the car with Siwon and having him to protect her.

 . . . . . . . . . . Sleeping with Siwon? Did my eyes read wrong? . . . . . . No, they did not. So Siwon slept with my sister this night, hm? . . . In the same car? All night? With MY sister?!

"Hyung, are you ready to go? Because we need to-"

"SIWON, YOU BASTARD!! YOU ACTUALLY DARED TO SLEEP WITH MY PRECIOUSE SISTER!" I snapped. I'm sooooooo going to kill him! I don't care if he's the most handsome in the group, I'm going to beat his sorrowful !

 

~ Meanwhile downstairs ~

 

Why do I suddenly feel a chill down my spine? Like something bad is going to happen?

I looked at the sleeping and drooling beauty, she's not that bad being around. When she's asleep, that is.

But violent, she sure is! I was dragged down to the car, as I stepped into the dorm. For every other man, it would be nice - being dragged alone down to a car, with a girl - but not when it's Hannah, she's just plain scary. But after I heard her reason, I kinda understood. I knew her real gender and if it was another member ... well, he would be beaten to death when she woke up.

"Shiiiiwon.. Sorrrrreh for kicking you.. Hmmprf.. Cookies~," she mumbled in her sleep, pouting and smiling at the same time.

She really looked like a little baby, the drooling and weird pout-smile face!

 

~ Back at the dorm ~

 

"Huh?" I suddenly stopped. That's was weird, my anger just went away. I looked around, normally would Hannah pop in these situations, but she was nowhere to be found.

"Ahem, as I was trying to say before, hyung, we need to go now. Since your brother and Siwon is already there, we don't have any problems," Wookie's voice rang in my ears. I turned around and looked at my dongsaeng, mostly to know how he knew.

"Well, you were sleeping on his lap, so he told us about your plans and that he would sleep in the van, because he hates waking up early," he softly said, as if he could read my thoughts. I nodded slowly and went with the others.

My sister really is a genius, when it comes to things like this. She and Kyuhyun has been pulling pranks on us, when they had time to do it.

 

When we the got down to the vans, I saw she didn't even sleep beside Siwon. Thank Heaven! Oh, my cute sister sleeping pout-smile face, haven't seen that in a while!

I quietly sat besides her, taking my phone out to take a picture. Never thought it would be hard to find the right angle to take the picture, but I found it! I would have another cute picture of her sleeping pout-smile face, or so I thought...

"Lee Donghae, I don't know if you are a ert or just plain stalker, but taking pictures of me, while I'm sleeping, is just very creepy. And Shiwon, you owe me money - told you he would do that!" Hannah said, lifting my phone away from her face.

I just stared at her, dumbstruck.

 


 

Yes, I know this chapter was a bit long, but I didn't know there to split it up. ;A;

The title also changed about four times, but I deciced to have the original title for the next chapter! ... Or just the title that lasted the longest...

- Anyway, hope you enjoy! I worked hard to make two chapters since I've been away for some time. ~ヾ(^∇^)