Pants off

Someone Like Me and These Famous Airheads

Urgh, my head was killing me and something was hugging me. I opened my eyes to see Donghae sleeping peacefully besides me. In the living room. Now why am I in the living room?

..... Maybe I was a little too drunk last night. Screw it, I had a good time! Well, no, I could see my knuckles being a bit bloody where the skin was torn off. I'm just guessing I was in a fight last night, just guessing.

I stretched out, letting out a big groan as I felt the pain hitting different spots on my body. Sure thing, I was indeed in a fight last night. Donghae will murder me, if he found out!

"Lee Hyukjae, I know you are hiding behind the plant, I can see you clearly."

A flustered Monkey came out from his hiding spot in the tree behind a small plant, the plant height were about his waist, and flashed me his awkward gummy smile. He scratched his neck, blushing slightly, not meeting my eyes.

"Please don't say you are going to confess your love to me."

"Yeah- WHAT WAIT?!" Eunhyuk yelled at me, looking dumbfound and confused. What else do you expect me to think? Stupid Monkey!

"Yah, not so loud!" I snapped, loud noises are so not good for my hangover.

"Don't yah me, I'm your hyung!" he hissed back. Seriously, what it is with Koreans and the word 'yah'? They yah me all the time!

"I'm mentally older than you. But why are you acting like a girl going to confess to the love of her middle school life?"

"..... Well, I kinda overheard your conversation with Hae and it's a bit awkward now."

"What conversation? Monkey, I was dead drunk last night, don't expect me to remember anything. AND I will not take any responsibility for what I may or may not have done!"

"Well, I can't remember what you said, so I guess it's okay..."

I placed my face in my palms, mentally killing him with many different weapons. I left out a sigh and pinched the bridge of my nose. I'm so going to be wasted for quite a time. I stood up and began to walk to the front door, but a hand grabbed my arm before I could reach that far.

"Where are you going?!"

I looked at Eunhyuk with a blank expression, since when did he begin to care? "Going to get rid of my hangover."

"Oh. Smart. Clever."

"By going out drinking again, tell Donghae I will coming home dead drunk again. See ya!"

And with that sentence I ran out of the dorm, through I had a hard time walking straight and not fall, before the Monkey Man Eunhyuk could stop me.


 

I. Will. Murder. Her.

HANNAH VALENTINE, WHEN YOU GET YOUR BACK HERE, I WILL MURDER YOU!! Aish, to think she went out drinking again! What the hell is wrong with my sister! Good thing Sungmin hyung was there when Hyukkie told me about his encounter with Hannah this morning, or else I would have strangulate him for not stopping my sis. Aish!

"Hyung, I just got a text from Changminnie saying Yunho hyung is bringing her home. Dead drunk. Again," Kyuhyun's voice said, bringing me out of my thoughts of how to kill my sister. I looked dumbfound at him.

"Turns out she went drinking with Changminnie and Yunho hyung found both of them passed out in the living room. Your brother amazes me, he's just like a younger version of me! Gaming a lot, playing pranks on people, quite a drinker-"

I shoved Kyuhyun's head away and pinched the bridge of my nose. "I get, no need to tell me any more."

"Oh hi hyung and .... dead drunk Val-Val with drawings all over the face," I heard Wookie say. I ran to the entrance and looked at Yunho with my dead drunk sister on his back. With drawings all over her face. What the hell, Hannah, just what did you do with Changmin?

"You should have seen Minnie's face, it was a lot worse. I suddenly remember why I didn't let those two drink together any more. Aigoo, poor Junsu became a victim of the Evil Drunk Twins. Well, I did warn him about provoke them, his fault for not listening-"

"Hyung, what do you mean by that?" I asked. I knew she knew them, but this sounded more like ... I dunno, living together maybe?

"Didn't the Shrimp tell you? Ah, well, she lived with us a couple of years back, then we needed to go overseas and she went to live with BIGBANG."

"Hyung, why are you also joining the sister-joke? I thought it was only Donghae that did that.."

"Sister-joke? But Hannah is a g-"

Before Yunho could finish his sentence, both Wookie and I covered his mouth to prevent him for saying anything.

"YAH SEUNGRI PUT YOUR PANTS BACK ON!" a voice pierced through our ears and went back to sleep.

We all stared shocked at Hannah.


 

Why in the world did BIGBANG's maknae need to put his pants back on?!