Gender?

Someone Like Me and These Famous Airheads

I glared back at Donghae,. "So tell me, if I got it wrong. You want me to live as a GUY, in your dorm, for my own protection?"

"Nail on the head."

"Just to be sure, you want me, a GIRL, living as a GUY in a dorm full of GUYS? Never thought of the mental scars it could give, like being forced to watch with someone?"

"The way you almost choked your brother to death, proves you can take care of yourself."

"Geez.... I get, I get, can you untie me from the chair now? And how do you know I'm a girl?"

His one eyebrow lifted and stared down at me. "You brother kept yelling not to touch his baby sister, then realized and told us you were a guy with a girly face. Good thing I'm not as dense as Yesung."

"Oooooh, the ert that tried to kidnap me!"

"For the last time, my name is Siwon, S-I-W-O-N!"

I looked with a blank stare on this Siwon guy for a moment, then went back to glare at Donghae. I think it was my imagination, but Donghae was shrinking the more I glared at him. I could still see the marks on his neck, after I tried to strangle him to death. I was sick of being tied up to chair, so I began to use my cute side.

"Donghae~~, Hannah wants to be untied and play with Donghae~," I whined, while making a sad and pouty pace. Donghae's eyes began to sparkle and watery. Oh God, is he going to cry again?!

"BROTHER IS SORRY TO DO ALL THESE MEAN THINGS TO YOU!"

"Yah, Donghae, it wasn't you you did anythi-"

"- AND I'M SORRY FOR INSULTING FOR YOUR CHEST, TAKING PICTURES OF YOU WHILE YOU WERE SLEEPING!"

"That's just creepy-"

"- AND WANTING TO DRESS YOU UP LIKE A LITTLE PRINCESS-"

"Yah, shut up and let me go, you fish of a brother!" I snapped, again, at Donghae and it worked pretty good. That airhead came running and untied the ropes, sobbing really loud.

FINALLY! I'm not tied down to a chair any more!

But ..... I had Donghae's head in my lap, crying and muttering things to himself. I looked at Siwon for help, but he just shook his head. He went to open the door, just to find all the other guys falling down as the door was opened.

"WE WERE JUST MAKING SURE, THAT LITTLE PSHYCO BROTHER OF DONGHAE WASN'T KILLING HIM!"

Ouch, that was a little hard. But still, guess I earned that title....


 

~ One hour earlier ~


 

"LET ME GO, YOU ERT!! DONGHAE, GET YOUR FISH-ISH HERE!!"

"ANIYO!! I DON'T WANT TO DIE!"

"THEN YOU SHOULD HAVE USED THAT BRAIN OF YOURS! And let me go, you tall asian!"

"You promise not to kill Donghae?"

"NO! Let me go, or you will be sorry!"

"There's not much you can do against me- HOLY MOTHER OF JESUS!!"

Tall asian was down, and I ran straight to strangle Donghae. I tried to, but a new pair of hands was holding me back. Guessing how tall asian got down? Just kick him where it hurts. But Donghae, YOU ARE DEAD MEAT.

With my magic powers, I somehow managed to get free and jumped on Donghae.

"YOU IDIOTIC BROTHER! WHY SHOULD I LIVE WITH YOU TO BEGIN WITH?! MOM NEVER TOLD ME ANY ABOUT THIS!" I yelled at him, while trying to choke him to death. I was so mad at him, furious why I should follow what he said! Arms grabbed me again, trying to pull me away from the dying fish, as if I would let that append! I just tighten my grip around this neck.


 

~ Present time ~


 

"You brother seems more evil than Kyuhyun..."

"My sister is perfect and nothing evil!" Donghae yelled back. He is definitely an airhead, already leaking the truth.

"Is he a she?! What do you mean?!"

"No no guys, Donghae told me yesterday, that because of his girly face, Donghae tends to call him 'sister'!" a curly black haired guy interrupted. Guess that was the dense Yesung person.

"Ooooooooh," the all said in unison. Are they really that stupid? I looked at the Yesung person again, and saw he was holding something in his hands. Was that really a...?

The smallest guy saw my staring, and just patted my head. "It's just a-"

"OH MY FREAKIN' FOOD, IT'S A TURTLE!! IT'S A TURTLE!! A tuuuuuuuuuurtle~~! Donghae, it's a turtle!! DID YOU SEE IT, DONGHAE, IT'S A TURTLE!! So cuuuuuuuuute~~! I WANT TO HOLD IT, CAN'T I? Pweeetty please? I want to hold, want to hold it, hold it, hold it~ PWETTY PLEASE~~"

I didn't even realize I was jumping up and down, all in excitement, I was doing all that cutest face I could ever imaging. It was a turtle, A LIVING TURTLE!!

".... That's a new reaction to his turtle."

"Are you sure your brother didn't hurt his head, or got a concussion, when he ran into the door? ... Donghae?"

"Yaaaah, my sister is so cute right now~~"

"OMG!! I'M HOLDING A TURTLE!! DONGHAE, LOOOOOOK! I WANT TO KEEP YOU FOREVER!! So cute, cute, cuuuute~~ YAH, STOP BITING MY FINGER!"