Bonus chapter: Dreams

Someone Like Me and These Famous Airheads

"I GET IT! I GET IT, SO STOP SHOOTING AT ME!!" I screamed, rubbing the place I was hit.

"Good, because it was soooo tiring firing at you."

"It's me being hurt here, so shut it!"

"If you can't take this pain, dying would be painful for you!"

"Why would I die early?! I can still die from being old!"

"NU-HUH! I'm pretty sure you would be kidnapped, , then feed with strange food, make friends with unicorns and then die!"

 

What we are talking about? Oh, this is just my retarded cousin, believing I would die a very painful death. I'm only 11 years old, you weirdo!

I may have a bit fragile body, but that doesn't mean it would kill me instantly. Being trained by her, will definitely kill me sooner. Like if her pancakes were not made to breakfast, she would set fire to the kitchen. .... Yes, I have tragic memories of being together with her.

She also tends to overreaction to things, like making a love parade for the guy I liked, teaching me how to make a defence house bomb, making me bake all kind of cakes. I'm afraid what will happen to me, when I begin to date!

 

My eyes opened wide, I had the same nightmare again! The ones when I'm being hunted by frighting memories of my cousin. I looked left and right, to where I was - just in case she'd kidnapped me again.

The picture, of Donghwa, Donghae and me as children, stared back at me and gave the room a warmth feeling. The feeling of home, not isolated-alone-on-a-dessert-island kind of feeling.

Not really thinking, nor awake, I just walked out to the bathroom to empty my bladder and walked straight into the bathroom door. Guess someone was in there, but this late? Why? Then I will just sit out here and wait to the person finish.

 

I could hear a heartbeat next to my ear, and a faint smell of shampoo and cologne. I tried open my eyes, but the sleepiness worked good against me. Just let me sleep next to this person, that makes me so calm..