Explanations

Someone Like Me and These Famous Airheads

"Yah, open the door! I want to see my sis!"

"Shut up, Donghae, Teukie hyung and I are talking serious business with your brother!" Sungmin yelled back at the door. Only silence answered and we took it as Donghae would not disturb our talk, more likely he was thinking of an excuse to tell his hyung for letting his sister (not brother) stay here. Pffs, wish I could see his panicked expression right now!

"Mind telling us the joke," a sweet voice from behind asked. I turned my head to see Leeteuk staring at me with a half smile. Damn that old man for being so y! I didn't know I had let out a laugh. I smiled widely.

"Just imaging Donghae freaking out and come up with excuses right now," I chuckled. Both Leeteuk and Sungmin caught up with me and also began to snicker, as they could imaging the Fish panicking.

"Fun aside, why the hell are you two together in a bed?"

"Well, it starts with taking your clothes off, then you begin to-"

"That's not what I meant! I'm asking why and how!"

I felt a pair of arms grabbing me from behind, never knew he could be so sweet towards me, to pull me into a backhug. I resisted the urge to turn around and attack him with kisses, but Sungmin ed that.

"This little monster here," Leeteuk said and planted a kiss on my neck, "attacked me last night after Donghae attacked her. One thing lead to another and we ended here. I really do not know why I couldn't resist it, knowing I was making out with a guy and then I found out I was not making with a guy and... well yeah, you know the rest."

"Were you really that needy, hyung?"

I put a hand over my mouth trying to hold in my laughter. Angel Leader Leeteuk made out with a guy, who turned out to be a girl, because he was too needy. PFFFS!

"Ask the monster who attacked me. But that aside, who knows you are a girl?"

I could tell he was avoiding Sungmin's question, but I guess he was right about me attacking him and not the other way around. I have my needs too!

"Donghae, obviously, Siwon, Woo-Woo, you and now Sungmin. Yesung would too, if he was less dense. Actually all the members would have known, if they were less dense. Pretty sure Chullie knows too, but what goes on in his mind ... stays in there. Kyuhyun, I'm pretty sure my gender doesn't matter, since we are prank-buddies."

Leeteuk pulled me into another hug, leaning his head on my shoulder. Whatever I've said this night, must have been hella a good talk!

... Maybe it would be a good idea to remember it, in case Leeteuk would ask me about whatever I said.

I'm doomed.

"Hannah, can I ask you a question?"

I turned my gaze to Sungmin, seeing him slightly blush. Oh God, what erted question do he have?

"Why old  man Jungsoo? I mean there are a lot younger guys in this dorm, just saying."

I blinked a few times before answering. "Older guys tend to have more experience in bed than younger guys, plus they have money to take me out on dates."

"Sometimes you are too blunt."

"Love you too."

"Stop flirting, you two!" Leeteuk pouted, holding his arms protective around me. He sure gets jealoux easily. I turned around to give him a light peck on the lips before kicking him out of my bed.

"Get your lovely asses out of my room and look mad, then Donghae would probably freak out even more."

"You sure do love to prank your brother."

"Some read books for boredom, I prank people. NOW GET OUT, YOU DUMBSASSES!" I said, shouting the last part aware that Donghae would hear it.

Maybe I yelled too early, Teukie aka the man I had great with did not have all his clothes on. In fact, he only got his pants on. This would be interesting, how he would explain it.

Sungmin shoved his hyung out of the door, with a horrified expression. "Yah! Donghae! Your brother went berserk, stripping Teukie hyung for his clothes, just because we wanted to talk with him! Control that wild animal of a brother, before anyone gets hurts!"

I caught a glimpse of wink from Sungmin, telling me he had everything under control. Leeteuk on the other hand ... well, he just looked surprised and confused.

Must remember to prank some members with Sungmin, it looks like it would bring lots of fun.


 

First of all, where in the name of Almighty Shisus are my underwear!

 

 


 

I find this chapter .... *inserting something intelligent* u_u

.

.

.

Ok, this chapter is lame, I know. OTL

FORGIVE ME, BUT THE THINGS I HAVE IN MY HEAD (RIGHT NOW) ARE TOO -ISH TO OUT IN HERE!!