SM Entertainment

Someone Like Me and These Famous Airheads

I looked at Donghae, who still looked dumbstruck. If poking to my drooling pouty-smiling face didn't woke me up, by Siwon, he would probably collected more creepy pictures of me. I'm suddenly very thankful to Siwon, I knew he would make good protection!

I poked him between his eyebrows, not reaction to it. I looked at Kyuhyun, who sat beside Donghae, and smirked our secret time-to-do-something-smile at him. It would be fun to prank Donghae in the car, but Kyuhyun was playing some stupid game! Heechul was sitting behind me, so that would not be fun, I just left out a sigh.

That seem to wake up Donghae.

"Yaaaaah, don't be like that! You can't run away right now, we are in a car!" he said, already sobbing.

"You brainless fish, I'm just bored! Kryu-Kyu is playing a game, Heenim is sitting behind me, Woo-Woo is in another car, old man Jungsoo is glaring me down and you ... you just end up taking random pictures of me, not being amusing," I answered, getting a death glare from Leeteuk when I said 'old man Jungsoo'. Can't really blame me, he hates me and I generally don't like people who hates me.

"What's wrong with me sitting behind you?!" Cinderella yelled at me. I turned around smiling the let's-prank-someone-smile at him, so he would understand why it was a problem. Kim Heechul likes me very much, mostly because I look like him, so I get treated very well.

"Oooooh."

"Oooh what?!"

"Nothing, I just got amazed by your brother's dazzling looks," Heechul said innocently, referring to how handsome he was. Donghae just snorted and returned his gaze to me. He still amazes me, by sending me creeps by just looking at me. Oh well, I can use him as a human pillow.

"Heenim, make sure this ert doesn't take any pictures of me, while I'm sleeping. And Donghae, I'm warning you, not even your beloved fans would like your face, when I'm finished with you," I said, laying down in Donghae's lap and closing my eyes. Aaaah, wonderful sleep.


 

I was literally dragged by Donghae, backwards!, just so he could show me to some people from his company. Aish, can't he be a little more gentle! I just tried to escape a couple of times, nothing more. Stupid thing of not blood related brother!

We finally stopped some place that said f(x). Strange, I thought we were at their company, not some mathematical place. I begin to understand, why Donghae's brain is not working properly.

Knocking on the door once and he just went in! They could be changing, or something!

"Guys, I've someone you should meet, this is-"

"HANNAH?!"

"AMBER?!"

"What are you doing here?!"

"Being dragged around by the Fish, wanting to show his little 'brother' off to people..."

Before Donghae could react, I was snapped out of his grip and into a hug. Aww, long time no see with Amber! Apart from Donghae being dumbstruck, again, I saw four other girls being staring at me. With Amber looking so much like a boy, not that I should talk for my self, we must look pretty gay right now.

"How do you know my sister?!" the Fish yelled, finally coming out of his own daze. Gee, now you are leaking to complete strangers. I let go of Amber, though I didn't want to, so I could smack his back head.

"OWW! What was that for?!"

"Talk nice to my friend, you useless thing of a brother!"

"But how come you know each other- HEY, I'M NOT AN USELESS BROTHER!!"

"Uh-huh."

"NU-HUH! I just let you-"

"Guys," Amber interrupted us, before we could have another pointless argument. "I know your, er, brother from when she, er, he was living in the States."

"Why didn't you say so?!" he yelled at me.

"I would have, but someone did NOT talk nice to her!" I yelled back. I'm beginning to feel pissed.

"Why didn't you tell me before-handed?!"

"You never asked, you brainless thing!"

"How should I know- STOP CALLING ME THINGS!"

"NU-HUH, you deserve it!"

"Why-"

"GUYS!" a voice interrupted again, we both looked at Amber and then at each other.

"Sorry..." we said in unison, bowing down as an apology.

"But since you guys know each other, I will show her off to someone else!" his annoying voice sang, grabbing my shirt and dragging me away. Again. I formed my fingers to phone and mimed call-me to Amber, and the dumbstruck girls behind her.


 

"Never knew Amber would be in the same company as you, what a small world, huh," I mumbled to myself, not really caring about where the idiot was taking me. It would be funny if I ran into...

"YUNNIE APPA AND MINNIE?!" I yelled, not controlling myself. I stared at them in pure daze.

"I did tell you their names seconds ago..."

I smacked Donghae's hand away and ran straight to Yunnie appa's arms. Okay, to honest, it probably looked more like I tackle-hugged him, than jumping into his arms..

"What the... Shrimp! What in the world are you doing here?!" he said very surprised. First he was like what the..., then oooooh, it's you with me and smiled as he swung me around.

"Weeeeee~, this is fun! Oh, Minnie, hi!" I squealed at him, jumping over to him. Yes, I also tend to be a monkey, when I see certain long-time-no-see people. And if you are wondering how I could jump over to Minnie, I just used Yunnie as a jump board. Hope he doesn't mind...

I gave Minnie a big kiss on both his cheeks, and then hugged him really tight.

"Not fair! You didn't give me a kiss!" Yunnie whined, faking a hurt and sad expression. I laughed, jumped down from my human-tree and gave Yunnie a light kiss on the lips.

"YAH, DON'T KISS MALES!! And I want a kiss too!"

"Only in your freaky dreams, you ert!"

"What did I do, to be a ert?!"

"Taking pictures of me while I was asleep, having a hidden shelf full of photo books with my pictures!"

"How did you know that?!"

"Because you always have-"

"GUYS!" both Yunnie and Minnie yelled at us, making us do the sorry-bow part again. Then Donghae looked at me, with this strange look, and pointed a finger at me. Again. Sigh.

"How do you know these two?! And being so close to my sunbaes Jung Yunho and Shim Changmin!"

I looked at Yunnie and then Minnie, back at Donghae. Do they know each other? They never told me! I could feel my reasoning began to slip away, being mad, confused, pissed and hungry at the same time.

"Jung Yunho, I disown you as my Yunnie appa from now on!" I screamed, really hurt. I could feel the tears now, I never thought they would do this to me!

"Shrimp, just calm down, we can talk this over and we can explain!"

"I lived with you guys, cooked, cleaned and even watched with you, yet you didn't bother to tell such a thing!"

 


 

Surprised over this chapter? I hope so~ ㅋ~