Curiosity killed the cat: Dead cat walking

Someone Like Me and These Famous Airheads

"So, where have you been for the past three days?!"

"As I told you before; In freaking China, because Taebaby got lost and Key umma wanted me to pick him up!"

I didn't lie completely; I just left out some details that would freak the dear Fish out.

"But how come I saw you here yesterday?!"

"...... And I repeat myself once again: THAT WAS KIM HEECHUL, YOU MORON!"

"I heard my name and the word 'moron' in the same sentence!" Heechul sang as he popped up from nowhere. He gave me an over-all look and walked away. Laughing hysterically.

Why you may ask? Donghae tied me down to a chair again and began to cross examination me as soon I walked into the dorm. The other members gathered around us, but soon left after the moron kept asking me the same question.

"I told Kyuhyun to tell you to call Key, so it's technically not my fault if you didn't get the message."

"....... YAH MAKNAE, GET YOUT IN HERE!"

"You brother is the maknae now, not me!"

"CHO KYUHYUN, GET YOUR IN HERE OR I WILL DESTROY YOUR BELOVED STARCRAFT!!"

I sighed deeply. Dear God, what did I ever do to offend you? I watched  Donghae strangulate poor Kyuhyun, letting my mind wonder off to the meeting in China.


 

"You do realize I can talk without being tied down to a chair, right?"

I only got a click from the lock as an answer and sighed. What have I done now?! The Fish finally stopped asking me question and left me, totally forgetting to free me from the freaking ropes now Leeteuk wants to talk to me. He just released me from the ropes, without saying anything, and stared at me. He looked at me with eyes there were ... sad? Hurt?

I rubbed my sore wrists and put my phone into it's charger. Finding three lost derps took a lot of it's battery and I forgot the charger in the dorm. A massage about a new voice-mail and a text from Kyuhyun were flashing, when the screen finally lid up. I looked at the text first, frowning after reading it and proceeded to listen to the voice-mail.

.....

Oh. Now I understand why Leeteuk wants to talk to me, he misunderstood the whole thing. Why is my life like one of those freaking dramas?!

"Listen-"

My words were cut off when his lips crashed on mine, rough and forceful. He pinned my arms above my head, kissing my neck harshly. I sighed in pleasure. He was definitely mad at me, but it his angry side was such a turn on...

Focus Hannah!

"Teukie, we need to talk-"

"I don't want to talk! I know what you will say! Choosing that damned maknae over me!"

I really wanted to laugh at his jealousy, it was so cute. I intertwined my fingers with his, gently pressing kisses on each of them. I looked into his eyes, trying to smile with mine, and quickly pecked his lips before sighing deeply again.

I pulled him over to the door, not saying a word, unlocking it and led us towards the front door.

"Teukie and I are going out, we will be back to your schedule tomorrow!"

"'Kay, have fun!"

After dragging him down to his car, I shoved him inside and walked over to the driver's side. He looked really puzzled, wondering where the hell I would take him.


 

Hannah just dragged me to the car, without a word and began to drive to God knows where. I saw the city change to the wealthier. Why in Shisus' name are we going to the rich part of town?!

"Omo!" I gaped at the hotel in front of us, not believing she's taking me to one of the most expensive hotels in Seoul! I heard her chuckle at my reaction, as she drove underground to the parking lot. How did she even know there was one?!

She just parked the car in the furthest corner and dragged me towards the lobby. I stared in awe at the amazing lobby. Even as a Hallyu idol, I could not afford a single night in this hotel.

"Oh! Miss Hannah, welcome back! Long time no see, I guess you want your usual suit?"

"Yeah, long time no see. I'm taking the top floor suit this time, so do you mind emptying the whole floor?"

She did a gesture towards me and the receptionist seemed to understand.

"No need to worry, we usually holds your floor empty and not many can afford the top floor suit. Still remember the code?"

"Neh, it's not like you could change it anyway, I would hack my way into the system."

"Aigoo, please stop doing that! We had so many problems last time you did that! But enjoy your stay, Miss Hannah!"

I didn't notice when we arrived at the top floor, I was in a complete daze over this building. But I was soon dragged out of my daze, when a pair of lips kissed mine. I was practically thrown to the bed with Hannah hovering over me, looking damn y. She placed kisses at my jaw-line and down my neck. I gasped when her hands found their way under my shirt. She had a devilish smirk on her face.


 

Oh God, I'm sorry for even doubting you Hannah!