Lee Donghae, are you there..?

Someone Like Me and These Famous Airheads

Hm?

I got my bag, suitcase, purse, food, phone, but where the heck is my brother?! I have been waiting for my stupid brother for 3 minutes and 43 seconds! Okay, may not sound so hard, but the waiting was after my iPod died. It takes about 15(?) hours to get from USA to England to South Korea, and after the loooooong journey awaits you 5 hours in the airport. I can't call me brother because he changed his number, stupid crazy fans. May bad omen fall on you! Screw it, I'm going to sleep in the airport since it can take for ever for him to come.

Oh, wait! Mom gave me his new number, I totally forgot!

Before I even got to find the number, my phone began to vibrate in my hands

"Unknown number, huh?"

One thing I learned while I was away, is that every man, AND creature, on earth can be a e wanting to you. I don't know why, but that's what my cousin told me.

"Hello, you dialled to miss Valentine, how can I help you," I asked, all in english. Can't be too sure, right?

"Huh? Hannah, talk to me in korean!" a broken english accent told me. Guess it was Donghae.

"Donghae?"

"What was the english for?"

"Dunno, unni told me to be sure you wasn't a ."

"Oh, I understa- A !? WHY WOULD I BE A ?!"

I heard en echo, like he was close to me. I looked around and saw a man yelling the same things I heard Donghae yelling at me.

"Aish, what are you wearing?"

"Eh.. A navy blue turtle neck, black jeans and a grey jacket, why?"

"So I can find you, what else?"

"I dunno, I'm just ma-"

I didn't manage to say more, before a man ran straight into me. Not to make it more awkward, he was grabbing a place he shouldn't. DONGHAE~, SAVE MEEEE~! , , , . e man is grabbing my chest, what did I do to deserve this?

"OH NO YOU DID NOT! WHY ARE YOU LAYING ON TOP OF MY BABY SISTER?!" someone screamed, I looked up at the person. The person had big, dark sunglasses on, a big scarf and a funny hat, all to hide his face or him self. Wait, he called me baby sister? DONGHAE CAME! Hold on a second, I do not need Donghae to save me, I know how to defend my self!

..... Well, before I could show my awesome self-defence skills, the ert was removed from me and was face-to-sunglasses with Donghae. "NOT TO MENTION MY SISTER IS NOT Y OR ANYTHING, HER S DOESN'T EVEN STAND OUT. You know that, because you touched her! That reminds me, why were you laying on top on my baby sister, were you trying to have se- OUCH!"

I needed to stop this nonsense, so I slapped Donghae's back head - as hard as I could, because he insulted my CHEST! - to make him shut up. And not to course any misunderstandings, I DO have a chest - it's just hidden behind a corsage. I have a thing for pretending to be a boy right now, maybe an identity crisis, you could say..

 

“Pabo brother, if you don't let that poor man go and give me food, I will disown you as my brother,” I said very quietly, but with a confident and serious face. I already disown Donghae in my head, but he will cry until he die, if he heard it from my mouth. Such a crybaby, guess he's still in his five years old mental state.

It's amazing how words can work like pure magic! Donghae's face went very pale and then he suddenly hugged me. Like really tight, as if I was going to die tomorrow. Heck, I would die, if he continued to hug me like this!

 

"Oppa will work hard, so don't disown oppa, 'kay?" he sobbed on my shoulder, rubbing his wet cheek against mine. How can a grown man cry so easily in public? I guess it's his five year old mind, that triggers it. I let out a very deep sigh, and wiped away his tears and snot on my face.

"Buy me food, and I forgot you insulted my chest in front of so many people."

"THAT'S MY SIS!"

"YAH! STOP HUGGING ME AND GET ME FOOD!"

 


 

I'm sorry for the late update, I thought people hated my story. ;A; ...... Maybe I should start looking at my own story instead of just reading. Oh well, SHORREH!

- And yes, I do favour food over people.

 

Moonlight-number-something: No, is something she's called. ^^