Captured

We're All Mad Here

“I can't believe that you just ran away without telling anyone Scar. We were all so worried about you. Did you know that there was a candle light vigil at your old house every month until you showed back up? But look at how you came back to us! You're famous! Now everyone sees how beautiful you are. You know that though don't you?” Hamilton took slow precise steps towards Chess with every word he spoke. The only thing preventing her from screaming was the ominous knife clutched in his hands. “They don't love you though, not really. Those guys that say they're your fans? They only want you for your body. They don't even really know anything about you. Have they ever gotten to see that tattoo on your hip? That scar on your thigh? The birthmark on your chest? No they haven't but I still love you even with those imperfections. I've always loved you Scar. Now we can be together just like we always should have been. What do you think Scar? Do you want to stay with me?”

“Let me go Hamilton. They'll know I'm missing by now. They'll be looking for me. Do you really want to be arrested for this? Please just let me go,” Chess was beginning to break already. Her voice cracked with unshed tears and her mind raced with the possibility that Ezra wouldn't be able to find her.

“Don't worry. Even if they know you're gone they won't find you. I worked hard to make this place live up to my expectations of it. It's completely soundproofed and not at all traceable,” Hamilton moved closer reaching out his hand that held the knife to softly caress Chess's cheek with the back of his fingers. She flinched at the feeling of his ice cold digits that were still gripping the knife tightly. “Oh! I forgot about your present! Look what I found! Don't you like it?”

Chess couldn't stop the shudder she felt as she looked at the clothes he had brought in, a pleated plaid mini skirt with an off the shoulder corset top. It was an exact match to the outfit she had worn the day Hamilton had followed her home from school. The smile on Hamilton's face as he noticed Chess's reaction was the icing on top of the psycho cake though.

“You know, it took me years to find this in your size again. I don't think it's healthy that you went down six sizes. I thought you looked better when you were a bit bigger. Did you know they discontinued all of these designs back in '05? I would have rather just brought you the outfit you already owned but it was turned to ash by the time I got to your house. Why would you ever burn that stuff? You look so good dressed like this but, hey, let's stop talking and get you dressed now,” Hamilton continued to move forward and slowly put the knife to Chess's throat. “Now, I'm going to take off your arm restraints and you're going to be a good girl and put on the shirt. If you try anything I'll slit your throat, got it? Same with your legs.”

Chess nodded that she understood and Hamilton took off her restraints. Slowly, Chess reached out her shaking hands and took the shirt from the hanger. As she began to her current top, Chess felt herself go numb, the only feeling left in her body being the knife against . She felt her soul leaving her body as she took her shirt off and slipped on the thin corset tank. She was so far gone that when Hamilton took off her leg restraints and made her stand up she almost fell making her captor catch her by her waist. The knife pressing against was a stark contrast to the almost loving way that Hamilton's hand held her. Instead of letting Chess take off her own pants though, he leaned her back against his chest and carefully began to undo the buttons. The knife pressed so deeply into Chess's neck with Hamilton's attempt to take off her clothes that the blade sliced her just above her collarbone. Not deep but enough to elicit a scream from her causing Chess's soul to come slamming back into her body.

Suddenly tears were streaming down Chess's face and the screams came without her consent. The sick bastard holding her simply chuckled and cooed into her ear. Hamilton told her to calm down and to be quiet in the kind of voice that one would expect a lover to use. Hamilton sat Chess down and tied down her wrists again. After she was restrained once again Hamilton continued his task of changing her into the skirt despite Chess's desperate screams. Everything moved in slow motion as Hamilton slipped the skirt up her legs and Chess felt fear prickle in every fiber of her being. She prayed that someone would save her soon.

Ezra ordered his men to stay and file the police report at the hotel while he took the SUV, driving at break neck speed down the highway, to find Cheshire. This wasn't protocol and it went against all of his training but he couldn't help it. That girl had a way of getting under people's skin. When he finally reached the neighborhood where Chess's friend lived he drifted into the driveway with a ear splitting screech from the tires.

“What the actual do you think you're doing?!” Christina came out screaming as her dogs could be heard wailing inside the house. Ezra had barely managed to put the car into park before he was out the door running up to Chess's friend.

“Where does that bastard live?!” Ezra shouted as he ran towards the angry woman.

“What bastard? Why are you acting like a nascar driver coming to my house?” Christina was definitely a force to be reckoned with in her own right but that held no significance to what he was doing now.

“The one that scared her! The one that lives on your street! Where does he live?!” As Ezra shouted Christina seemed to start piecing together what was happening. Why was her friend's bodyguard here without her?

“Where is Scarlett?” Christina asked as Ezra stopped a foot in front of her.

“I'm trying to figure that out but I can't do that if you don't tell me where the he is right now!” Ezra screamed as though he was still yards away from her, effectively making the smaller girl cover her ears.

“He's about three houses down on the right from here. Did he do something?” Ezra didn't bother to answer or take the car he sprinted down the road and noticed there was a car pulling into the house exactly three houses down on the right. Once it was parked none other than Hamilton exited the driver's side.

“You bastard! Where is she?! Where are you hiding her?!” Ezra exclaimed as he caught the collar of Hamilton's shirt and slammed him into the door of the car.

“Who the hell are you?!” Hamilton yelled as he started to have difficulty breathing as Ezra's arm found it's way to press on his neck.

“You ing know exactly who the hell I'm talking about! Where is Cheshire?!” The larger man screamed into Hamilton's face as sirens began to be heard. “You hear that er?! They're coming for you so it'd be in your best god damned interest if you told me where the you stashed her!”

“I'll... Never.... Tell you,” Hamilton said through gritted teeth and Ezra's arm as the police finally came on the scene.

“This is the Wake County Sheriff's department. Put your hands up and back away from the vehicle,” A man's voice sounded over the speaker of the police car as Ezra let go of Hamilton so that he could put his hands in the air as did the suspect. Officers quickly descended on the two men, placing them in cuffs and having them sit on the ground before they found out what exactly was going on.

Not too long later Hamilton was taken into custody and Ezra was with a couple officers letting them know what had led to the scene they had pulled up to. The officers were mostly worried about Hamilton being able to press charges though after checking Ezra's credentials and his story, they found that he was perfectly within the law and the requirements of his job. They took him back to the station with them to debrief him and find out what he knew exactly.

“Cheshire had been really worried about seeing this guy earlier. She told me that he had stalked her during high school and that she thought he had let it go after they had graduated. He was apparently pretty intense, her family even called the cops on him one time because he had followed her home from school,” Ezra ran his hands over his short wavy hair. “I know he's the one who took her. It was even on the video footage from the hotel. He's one psychotic mother er.”

“Don't worry we're working on finding her and we have an entire team dedicated to this investigation alone. One of our best interrogators is in the room with him now. It shouldn't be too long before we crack him. You might want to call your boss and her boss and let them know what's going on though,” The deputy said as he left the office that Ezra was in.

“Oh . Si Dae isn't going to be happy about this,” Ezra said shaking his head as he pulled out his cell phone. He quickly dialed the number for Si Dae, Cheshire's CEO, and put it to his ear. It was sometime around nine in the evening in Raleigh so it would have to be about ten in the morning there and he should be awake. The phone rang for a few minutes before a woman answered in Korean. “I need to speak to Si Dae Kim please. Tell him it's about Cheshire and that it is urgent.”

The woman put him on hold and Ezra began to crack under the pressure. This was the first time that anything like this had happened under his watch. Sure, he had seen some weird stuff when he was just starting as a bodyguard but never since he had become a team leader himself. He couldn't imagine the chewing he was about to get from Chess's boss. There wasn't much that Si Dae Kim could say to him that he wasn't already berating himself about. He should have done better.

“This is Si Dae Kim. What's wrong with Chess?” An older man's voice came over the phone as the hold music cut short. His voice wasn't angry but sounded almost scared. Maybe it wouldn't be as bad as Ezra was imagining it was going to be.

“Cheshire has been kidnapped sir,” Ezra heard the other man drop the phone and scramble to pick it up. There was a pause where Ezra could hear the man trying to compose himself.

“What do you mean kidnapped?” Si Dae sounded panicked now and almost winded. It was obvious that the man cared deeply for Cheshire and that made Ezra feel even worse.

“I mean that she's been taken sir. One of her former classmates stole her away from the hotel and we've caught him but we haven't found her yet,” Ezra replied dreading the next question that Si Dae was bound to ask.

“She's still alive isn't she?” The pleading tone of the man's voice made Ezra's heart twinge with sadness. He hated the answer that he had to give.

“We don't know yet.”  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N Okay so I swear I haven't given up on this story and this has been a really hard chapter to write and the next one will be pretty hard to but I promise that I will work hard to have it out soon! As always Thank You for Reading! Kamsamnida!