Headlines

We're All Mad Here

A/N This entire chapter is simply the news reports that ran after Chess's initial interview just so we're all aware.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Earlier this week SBS released a tell all story for RI5E's lead rapper Cheshire who has now revealed that her real name is Scarlett Beck. Her tragic past has us all questioning why she would hide this for so long. Was she really implicated in the murder of her family? We at KBS have been trying to contact the Raleigh police department in hopes of finding someone who will clear up all the suspicion that has arisen though they have yet to get back with us. We will keep you updated as the story continues to unfold."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Earlier in the week Internationally known Kpop star Cheshire from RI5E revealed that not only is her name Scarlett Beck but also that she was formally a resident of our own Raleigh, North Carolina. Some will remember that during her concert here a few months ago that she had revealed that Raleigh was her hometown but now we have been given a reason for her leaving. A few years back we ran a story on the tragic murders of the Beck family and their soon to be son-in-law. Apparently that was her family. She had been implicated in the murder but shortly dismissed as a suspect. We are getting in contact with RPD as we speak trying to confirm that the suspicion was unfounded and will give you more details as the story progresses."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cheshire Former Suspect In Family's Murder

Cheshire a.k.a. Scarlett Beck was suspected in her family's murder as she stated in a tell all story to SBS Reporter Kang Jin Hyuk. Beck also states that she was relieved of suspicion but gave no reason as to why. With this tell all we have only received more questions about her mysterious past. Who was the man she says murdered her family? Did she hire him? Why didn't she reveal this earlier? Is this the reason for her unexplained absence in activities for RI5E this past two months? With all these unanswered questions even the fans are beginning to doubt her.

"If she would have come forward with all of this earlier I think that I would have been able to support her more but I don't know. It's all just too strange. How many people could that actually happen to?"

"She's been hiding this for so long. Why did she hide it in the first place if she was going to tell us anyways? Was she still under investigation when she debuted?"

These were only a couple of the questions that the fans are asking. Though there are many fans questioning whether or not they should believe her there are still those that hold a loyalty to her.

"Cheshire is my hero. She didn't have to tell us about this at all. She decided to be brave and reveal what she went through before she debuted. I trust her. She's never done anything to earn doubt from me before. This had to have been very hard on her and I hate seeing that there are other fans doubting her. She's a very nice person. Cheshire! Saranghaeyo!"

"If she's been cleared of all suspicion by the police who are we to doubt her? This is the time when she's most in need of our support as fans! I will be her fan forever! I will always support her and she needs to know that we are still here for her! She's a very brave person to even talk about this at all. Cheshire! Saranghaeyo!"

Neither Cheshire nor Starship Entertainment have offered any further comment about her story. We have resolved to stay vigilant in our search for answers to the fans questions and the questions of the general public. Just who have we allowed to become an idol now? We will keep up our search and let our readers know the answers as soon as we get them.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hyolyn, please tell us your thoughts on this scandal that Cheshire is going through. We know that you released your own tell all story once in reference to the surgeries you had to undergo as a child but this is an entirely different beast. What do you think about it?"

"Honestly, I don't know Cheshire Unnie very well but I do know that she is a very genuine person. I trust her words whole heartedly. This was something very personal that she had to deal with on her own for so long and she gathered all her courage to be able to be honest with her fans. If she says that she had nothing to do with it then I believe her and there is absolutely nothing that could make me doubt her. She may not be the most open person about her past but I know that she wouldn't make something like this up. I also know she's not the kind of person to hurt a fly in true violence so there is no chance that I think she had anything to do with the horrible murder of her family."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Mad Clown we understand that you're fairly close with Cheshire. Had you known about her past before the tell all? What's your stance on everything that's being said?"

"I am close to Cheshire. I was one of the people that helped teach her to rap and we've been close ever since. She's like my little sister. I knew that she couldn't talk about her past, I didn't know exactly why but I knew she couldn't. She's a very caring and wonderful person and to be honest I don't know what I'd do without her whining in my life. She's sweet and thoughtful and she's always but other people and their careers before her own. If Chess didn't tell us about her past it was probably to protect RI5E and their careers. Now that she has I'd say that this is the one selfish moment that I've seen from her and I couldn't be more proud of her. She's finally beginning to care about herself as much as she has everyone else that she surrounds herself with. I just wish that the fans could see it that way too and stand beside her and support her. No matter how much me or the other artists that know her personally support her we unfortunately can't do half as good of a job as the fans can. Cheshire has been honest with them and she needs to know that it's okay that she's been honest and that it's not going to hurt those she cares about if she continues to do so."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"So Giriboy, is it true that you're the one that set Cheshire up with Kang Jin Hyuk? Why did you do that? What's your take on the backlash that has been received?"

"Yeah I did. Chess needed to tell everyone about herself. It was beginning to tear her apart and she couldn't take it anymore. She was working herself to death and I couldn't watch her trying to run herself into the ground anymore. She's my best friend. All this backlash is ing stupid. People ing trusted her with their lives when they didn't know a damn thing about her but now that she's gotten the courage to tell them about herself they're ing leaving her. If people are doubting her words or doubting her as an artist then were they ever really fans? I don't ing think so. Fans support the people they're a fan of. They shouldn't just turn their back on somebody just because the stupid ing press gets their hands on a ing story. I got Cheshire to tell Jin Hyuk because I've known him for a while and I know that he wouldn't twist her story just to get better ratings. I'm sick of seeing headlines where ing reporters are bashing her or suspecting her. If Chess was still under investigation do you really think she could have left Raleigh? Let alone the country. She hasn't done a damn thing wrong and I will support her no matter what the happens. I'll make this claim here and now. If Cheshire, by the end of this bull the press is trying to smear her with, is no longer in the music industry, then I won't be either. I stand by her one hundred percent and if she gets kicked out because people don't trust her then I'll ing leave because that's not the type of industry I want to be a part of."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"This is SBS News at 5 and with all the backlash and throng of supporters we have seen Cheshire, otherwise known as Scarlett Beck, go through some pretty rough times these past few weeks. Our reporters have been working hard trying to get all the facts and we finally have received a call from Sheriff's Deputy Seth Cooke from the Wake County Sheriff's Department for Raleigh, North Carolina. Thank you sir for Joining us."

"I'm happy to help in anyway I can."

"From what we've heard Beck was implicated in her family's murder but was released of suspicion. Can you verify this statement for us?"

"Scarlett Beck had been under investigation following the murders of four members of her immediate family and her late fiance. We collected evidence from the scene of the crime and from a few eye witnesses, though none but Scarlett had seen the actual murder. Through our investigation we concluded that it was all the work of a man named Charles Giuseppe, a former customer at Scarlett's father's jewelry store, who had felt he had been treated unfairly. Due to a mental break that had placed him into a mental institution and released shortly thereafter,  Giuseppe had stalked the family and tried on multiple occasions to corner not only Scarlett's father but also her mother. Eye witnesses to these instances said that they could hear Giuseppe screaming at them that everything was their fault, that they were the reason he was alone, and that he would get his revenge. Frank Beck, having lived his whole life by the teachings of the Free Masons, had tried on more than one occasion to help Giuseppe in any way that he could. All of this was for naught though as Giuseppe's mental state had deteriorated to the point that he fully broke. He hunted down and murdered the entire Beck family, excluding Scarlett, only a couple days after Christmas."

"Thank you for all of that information. Did you personally work on the case?"

"Yes I did. I was one of the first to arrive on the scene and it was one of the more gruesome scenes I've seen in all twenty years that I've been a cop. I was the one that actually carried Scarlett out of the house since she was in so much shock that she couldn't move.... I've seen a lot of victims and unfortunately I think that Scarlett was the most traumatized of them all. I was very happy to see that she had done so well in her life and that she was happy. I only wish that that happiness would continue for her."

"Thank you, sir, we appreciate you talking to us."

"No problem."

"At last we can say that the suspicion has been cleared from Cheshire, at least for us. We hope that this will help to shed light on the troubling events of her past and that the fans will continue to show their support. For SBS News Kang Jin Hyuk-ibnida."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N Sooooo..... This was much longer of a chapter than I thought it would be lol.... Got some action from a couple characters we haven't seen in a while and hopefully cleared Chess's name... Hope you all enjoyed it... As always Thank You for Reading! Kamsamnida!