Revelations and Choices

We're All Mad Here

Cheshire ended up getting conned into going to the boys dorm after all. When Shownu and Minhyuk had found out that she was already invited over they teamed up with I.M and Jooheon. It was impossible to say no to them at that point and to make it even worse they begged for her to invite the girls. She was so sick of their whining by the time that the filming was done that she just gave up. She called Alice figuring that the girls couldn't exactly say no to her when she went full aegyo on them and she knew she would considering that she had begged to hang out with the boys everytime Chess mentioned them on their tour.

Not long after she had once again caved to the boys demands of wanting to ride with her she got a text from Alice asking for the address to the dorms so that they could head that way. Cheshire simply unlocked her phone and handed it to Shownu, who was again in the front seat, telling him to type in the address so she could drive. She regretted the action shortly after as immediately the boys took her phone and started taking pictures and messing with her background. Jooheon made it a selca of himself before I.M complained that he wanted to be on it too and then Kihyun complained too. 

"Yah! I'll take a picture with everyone when we get back and I promise to make that my background, okay? Not close my phone and stop being babies!" Chess just wanted the car ride to be over at that point. She was so done. The boys jabbered some more before finally they made it to the dorms. That was the longest 20 minutes of her life. Chess parked snatched her phone from the boys in the back seat and unlocked it only to find Jooheon had won the battle to put his selca as her background before she went to her texts to find that Alice, Bei Lee, Young Ji, and Sumi had all texted her.

LeaderAngel: You got Alice to use aegyo on us? Unnie jinja?

BellsWhistle: Unnie I was reading... I don't want to be here... They're staring at us...

InWonderland: OMG Unnie! They are so cute! Why did you keep them to yourself?!

BrainJi: Where's the one that speaks english? I wanted to talk to him.... Don't tell me you're keeping him all to yourself!

Cheshire's head landed on the steering wheel with a thud as the boys were getting out of the Jeep. She was going to get massively embarassed tonight she just knew it. Suddenly her phone buzzed with a new text.

BellsWhistle: Nevermind I'm happy! We got soju while we were waiting for you.

"Oh god no.... !!!!!!!" Chess screamed as she jumped out of the car and ran past the boys to the dorm. She had to stop Bei Lee no matter what. The poor girl had never been able to pace herself when it came to alcohol. She knew if she didn't get there fast that she was going to embarass herself more than they would try to embarass Chess. 

Cheshire burst through the door of the dorm not even bothering with taking off her shoes in her haste to find the younger girl. She knew that the others would just let her get drunk but Chess knew she wouldn't want to embarass herself in front on Minhyuk. Bei Lee had admitted to her crush on the boy while they were on tour. Chess ran into the living room finding that the bunks had disappeared to be replaced with an actual couch upon which she found the girls laughing at whatever the boys had just said, not a single drop of alcohol in sight.

"What the actual Bei Lee!?" She couldn't contain her agitation. The girls just laughed

"We knew it'd get you here faster if you thought I was getting drunk. You were taking forever!" Bei Lee was still giggling at the look on the older girls face as she plopped down onto the floor in shock that they had just tricked her into running all the way from the garage to the dorm. At that moment was when the boys that had been in her Jeep entered with the most confused expressions on their face.

After taking off his shoes, I.M made his way over to Cheshire and brought her a pair of slippers and bent down to help her take off her shoes.

"Did the floor throw itself at you again?" I.M chuckled at Chess who turned to look at him finally when he spoke.

"These es just tricked me into running all the way up here!" Cheshire pointed towards her members sitting on the couch before crossing her arms. "I'm going to have to move in with you guys now... How can I live with people who pull that kind of prank?"

I.M blushed a bit at the idea of her moving in with them but swiftly started laughing.

"You're always welcome here Noona! You could share my bed," Jooheon sat down beside her and wrapped his arm around her shoulders pulling her to his side. I.M glared a bit at his hyung but didn't say anything. Chess noticed it but didn't have time to question it before Sumi spoke up from her spot on the couch.

"Yah! Don't be a ert! That's one of my members! I won't hesitate to beat you!" Cheshire laughed loudly grasping her sides and doubling over.

"What the hell do you think you can do to him shorty? We all know you're the pansy of the group!" Sumi gave Chess an offended look before huffing and crossing her arms and legs. Young Ji meanwhile had gotten up from the couch to sit in front of Chess and I.M.

"You the one that speak english right?" Young Ji's broken english made Chess giggle and look at I.M who seemed like he was trying not to laugh too.

"Yeah I lived in Boston for a while as a kid. I learned while I was there," He spoke too quickly for Young Ji and she turned to Chess with a sad look on her face.

"It's okay Jiji. You'll get it eventually you just have to keep practicing. You should really start watching shows in english if you want to learn faster though," Chess quickly patted the pouting girls head. "Okay so now that I have caught my breath and have decided to move in, what are we going to do? Movies? Music? Something stupid?"

"Oh Unnie! We should watch that movie you were telling us about! The musical!" A collective groan was heard from the boys.

"Sweeney Todd or Repo?" She rubbed her temples knowing that Alice had probably grabbed the DVD before she had even left their dorm and wasn't sure why she was asking since she was going to whine and aegyo until she got her way.

"This one! I brought it! The way you described it I thought even the boys would like it!" Alice pulled out Chess's copy of Repo! The Genetic Opera before waving it around like a toddler.

"Alice! How many times do I have to tell you not to go into my room or touch my DVDs?" The maknae pouted at Chess and she just rolled her eyes. "Fine! But next time you touch my DVDs I'm hiding your stupid Hello Kitty lamp."

"But Unnie that's not fair! I love that lamp!"

"I love my DVDs!"

"SO! What's this stupid musical about?" Shownu spoke up before the bickering could continue.

"It's not stupid! It's actually a pretty badass rock opera honestly. And I don't even know why you're asking, you're about to have to watch it. Alice will whine your ear off till you do what she wants," Chess got up and walked towards the entertainment center grabbing the DVD as she passed by Alice. "Yah boys! Go get blankets and pillows and . If you want snacks now is the time."

"Why are you acting like you live here?" Wonho scoffed at Chess's demands.

"Didn't we just decide that I was moving in? Also even if I didn't I'm still older! Besides who watches a movie without those things?" Chess watched as Wonho simply rolled his eyes and moved with the rest of the boys to go get everything she had asked for.

When the boys came back they tossed some extra blankets and pillows to Young Ji, Alice, and Sumi who had cuddled up together on the couch. They started setting up blankets and pillows on the floor and Chess noticed how Minhyuk made sure he was next to Bei Lee. So cute. Finally after Shownu and Kihyun came back from the kitchen with snacks for everyone Cheshire the TV and put the DVD in pressing play and grabbing the remote for the soundbar on the way to find a seat. Apparently her choices were to sit with I.M next to the wall or with Jooheon next to the ottoman thing that had been her makeshift bed. She walked over to I.M who happened to have more fluffy things surrounding him. Seriously the boy had like five pillows, three blankets, and four stuffed animals what girl would say no to that? Sumi would, Chess thought.

After finally settling in and the movie started Chess saw Jooheon turn a glare to I.M who was just hugging his big dog stuffed animal to his chest with a small grin on his face before turning back to the movie. Chess reached up and poked I.M's dimple that was showing making him turn to look at her. He grinned and wrapped his arm around her making her cuddle into his side and wrap her arms around his waist with her head resting on his chest. He smelled the same as she remembered and it was just as heavenly. She felt him lean down and place a light kiss to her hair and she grinned. He was just too adorable.

Chess only made it about halfway through the movie before she fell asleep. She loved the movie but she was just so exhausted still that she couldn't focus. She awoke to the boys starting to talk loudly again. When she finally sat up she noticed she wasn't the only one to fall asleep though as I.M had his eyes closed with his head leaning onto his stuffed dog that he had moved behind his head at some point. Looking around the room she also noticed how Minhyuk and Bei Lee were both asleep cuddled up together and how Jooheon was missing.

Chess stood up and stretched making sure not to disturb the sleeping boy next to her before making her way towards the balcony. As soon as she lit her cigarette she heard the door open and close again. She looked over to find Shownu coming to stand beside her.

"You do realize that they like you right?" Chess tilted her head to the side not really understanding his meaning.

"I would hope you boys liked me considering you invited me over again," Shownu just gave her an incredulous look before sighing.

"I'm talking about Jooheon and I.M. They really like you," Chess felt her heart stop beating for a moment. They liked her? They realy liked her? Was that what all the glares were about? "It's kind of obvious even if they hadn't both gotten into a fight on the way up here tonight."

"A fight? Why? They're so close..." Chess didn't understand. This wasn't like the boys. They hadn't fought since she had left after introducing I.M. 

"Apparently Jooheon felt like he had some form of dibs on you since he had known you longer and I.M reminded him about how you had protected him during No.Mercy. Needless to say it would have gotten messy if I hadn't been in the elevator with them," Shownu let out another deep sigh. "I'm not trying to make anything awkward for you but I think it'd be best if you knew so you could sort out your own feelings for them. Whether you like them back or not you should probably let them know so that this stupid competition they've got going on will stop. You might want to add Giriboy into that too from what I gathered they hadn't even known about each others feelings till dinner tonight and they said something about Giriboy having them too."

Shownu patted her head before heading back inside. Chess had never been so emotionally confused in her life. The three closest guys to her all liked her? What was she supposed to do? She stood outside for a long time after she had finished her cigarette. She had a lot of thinking to do now. Did she even feel that way about one of them?

Cheshire was absolutely screwed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N So it'll be another chapter or two before the official pairing will be made. I'm still not even close to sure who it will be. I'm also going to wait on releasing her full back story until she's made up her mind but before she officially tells whichever boy she chooses lol. As always Thanks for Reading! Kamsamnida!