Tasting My Own Spit

Was I Dreaming?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Glad everyone enjoyed that massive long chapter! Here's a new one, short but I guess it's worth it? Maybe? Yea? No? Okay. Anyway, is Yongsun's eye color brown? I need to confirm this before hand though.

They grew closer.

Byul don't know how things end up this way.

Because of her being Yongsun's assistant, they often see each other.

They text each other every single day, even when it's not neccesary.

They care for each other, even gets protective at times.

It almost seem like everything was planned to be this way.

It was planned for Byul and Yongsun to be close.

Close, but not close enough.

They're still friends - close friends now.

Byul stared at her phone, re-reading the last conversation she had with Kim Yongsun.

[ Are you home yet? Don't miss your lunch, okay? <3 ]

Do close friends normally do this?

Byul knows that Wheein and Hwasa - who are close to Byul as well - never texted her something like this. Hwasa barely even admit that she's having fun even though they're bickering at each other. Wheein would probably text Byul with a little heart here and there, but that's just because the girl likes cute things and Byul know Wheein well enough that she never texted Byul asking if she's home already or even bothering to remind Byul to not miss her lunch.

Yongsun, on the other hand, have been considered as an even closer friend for Byul and vice versa.

That's why something like this is normal.

[ I'm home in one piece, thankfully. You too, don't miss your lunch and make me worry about you. ]

[ Aw, but I want you to worry about me, Byul-ah~ =3= ]

[ Aigoo, how can I say no to a cute princess like you ;) ]

[ Really, Byul? You're being greasy even through text messages. I can't believe you. ]

[ And you're being flirty, Solar. You started it with that tiny heart in your message '.')/ ]

Yes, this is totally normal.

The were just being flirty and greasy towards each other.

Byul bite her lower lip. This already look like a bad idea.

This could end really well or turn into a complete disaster.

[ You're special, so putting a heart there is a must :D ]

Well, .

It'll be a complete disaster indeed.

A new girl-crush was born and it turned out to be Moon Byulyi.

Byul became popular at school. It was bound to happen when she started hanging out with Kim Yongsun.

When normally no one would bother glancing at Byul during dance club activity, it all changed now. At first it was because Byul came to the club with Yongsun. Soon after, students starting to recognise her face and now, even without Yongsun, they will pay their close attention at Byul. Sometimes it's a little uncomfortable being watched while she's doing warm-ups.

She was lucky if they're only watching her. It was a whole different case when these girls starting to approach Byul and ask her series of questions.

It was a normal dance club after school, Byul arrived early so she can have some time alone while practicing some dance moves. Yongsun entered the room not long after but Byul didn't noticed Yongsun since she was focusing on her dance moves. The room filled with the sound of the upbeat music and Yongsun's eyes were filled with the image of a certain black-haired girl. She never knew Byul was such a great dancer. She knew it from some people that Byul joined dance club because of Krystal, so witnessing something like this is really something for Yongsun.

The song came to an end and Byul finished her last move, staring at her own reflection on the mirror. She was panting hard, then suddenly choked.

Her eyes met Yongsun's brown ones.

"Y, Yongsun-sunbae!" She nearly tripped on her own.

The said girl just smiles at Byul and walks up to her. "You can seriously dance."

"H, how long have you been there?"

"Yah, you're ignoring me?"

"No, it's just- You should've let me know if you were here."

Yongsun raised her eyebrow. "You would've stop."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter