Finally, They Talk

Was I Dreaming?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The cafe got more crowded when the president decided to pay a visit there.

Most students were there not because they want to see the president, they were there to witness the interaction between the president, the butler and the secretary that recently rumored to be stuck in a triangle love or something along that line. Words after words sure spreads faster than the truth. It does entertain everyone when the secretary won't leave Byul's side once they got the chance to have a picture with the two butlers. The president and the secretary was busy trying to have their way with Byul while the other Butler, Eunbi, is busy hiding her blushing cheeks when the vice president linked their arms together.

How cute. Byul thought, then took a quick glance at her own arm where Ahn Heeyeon has been clinging all the way from the table to the photobooth.

She turned her head to her other side, there stands the president with a slightly annoyed face.

When they finally ready to pose, Byul felt a tug from Heeyeon that makes her move closer to the girl. She moves closer yet she also put an arm around the president's waist and pull the older girl closer to herself. It seemed to surprised the president but Byul only smirked at it, she knew President Solar wouldn't mind it one bit.

"Ready? Okay, three, two..."

In that split second, Heeyeon pulled Byul down a bit to her level.

"--One!"

Heeyeon kissed her cheek.

Byul froze and she can't keep hiding her blushes.

To be frank, Byul doesn't even know what just happened. They were suppose to take a picture and when the class leader asked if should they put a sign saying "no kiss allowed", Byul said it's not neccesary because she never thought anyone would pull something like that remembering they were being watched by so many student bodies. But it's not like Heeyeon be the only one doing something Byul never expected, the fact that students were shouting things like, "I want to kiss her too!" only adds more to Byul's confuse state.

Byul's eyes met Eunbi who is as surprised as she is.

"Uh... You're done, I guess." Says the photographer.

Byul didn't dare to look to her other side where President Solar is standing.

She didn't dare to look as soon as she felt the president's hand took her own hand off of the president's waist.

Eunbi gave her an apologetic look, mouthing a short, "Do something!" at Byul.

But just as unexpected as Heeyeon's kiss, the president holds Byul's hand, enting the younger girl to leave the photobooth.

"Can you take one more shot?"

Byul turned to the president and the president didn't bother to return Byul's gaze.

She was looking at the photographer.

"Just the two of us, please." She added.

Byul almost choke at it, but she blushes instead.

President Solar looked over to Byul's other side, simply only saying, "You guys can go ahead. She promised me a special picture with me. She also said it's a special treatment since I'm the president." In which left Byul questioning just when she promised the older girl such thing. Then she remembered how easy Kim Yongsun will lie to her mother when it comes to the two of them.

She glances a bit at the president.

The president was smiling yet Byul knows the smile was a threat.

"Are you going to pose like that?" The photographer asked.

They were only standing next to each other with Solar holding Byul's hand.

Even the photographer thought it was too stiff.

Byul gets a bit flustered being told like that, so out of her nervous, she began to put an arm behind the president's back. President Solar took the iniciative as well when she took a small step closer, pressing her body against Byul. Despite Byul suddenly stiffened realizing how close they were, the pose actually felt so right. They fit in each other's arms.

Feeling comfortable enough, a crazy idea popped inside Byul's head.

If she can do it...then I guess it should be okay if I do it too, right?

She felt her heart starting to race when the photographer asks, "You guys ready?"

"Yes." The president said.

Okay, here we go...

"On three. One, two..."

Byul quickly ran her other hand to the president's cheek while bending her knees just for a few degrees.

"ONE!"

And the kiss happened.

Everyone is cheering. No, were they really cheering because honestly, Byul could hear the slight disapprovement from the people watching them. Some of them were covering their mouths, their eyes went so big they might even pop out of its sockets - even the president is just as surprised as those people. Byul couldn't blame them nor the president, she will admit that it was indeed pretty shocking but what crossed Byul's mind minutes before they take the picture was affecting her so much that she ended up doing what she did.

The kiss Heeyeon did will be remembered and Byul doesn't want more rumors involving the secretary and herself.

If there has to be a kiss be remembered among the students...

Then let it be the kiss I gave to Yongsun-unnie.

It was only something as simple as that.

When it's finally time to wrap everything up, Byul and Eunbi were told to change into their own clothes since the class leader knows how stuffy it can get wearing such attire for hours. She also didn't forget to ask the two that they can go on ahead without having to clean up the rest of the mess in class. Byul being as polite as she always been, she insisted in helping while Eunbi left after saying a quick "okay then, thanks!" - she probably going to see that vice president again.

It sure escalated quickly...

"What are you doing still here?"

"I thought I said I was going to help--"

"Hush up!" The class leader grabbed Byul by the shoulders, turning her around so she's facing the exit. "Now go somewhere else away from here. I don't want to be rude but the longer you stay here, the more people will be crowding right outside the classroom. I mean, look! There are still girls standing outside, waiting for you, they started to annoy me."

Well, she's right about these girls.

Even Byul feel a little uncomfortable with the situation.

With a sigh, she did what the class leader said.

"Okay."

Byul grabbed her bagpack, put it over her shoulder and gave a small nod before stepping outside of the class. Byul knows these girls wanted Byul to take pictures with them, but she keep silent when the girls only stand there, covering their mouths and doing that tiny jumps. She flashed a small smile before turning to the direction she's heading and heard a faint, "aaww" - wow...it must feel like this being an idol...

When Byul about to let out a sigh of relief, a girl stopped her track.

"Excuse me!"

"Oh?" The girl is shorter and she looks really cute.

"Um, can I take a selfie with you?"

Byul blinked, "Selfie?"

"A photo. Together."

"Ah, yeah but why...?"

It's not like Byul was playing innocent but honestly, Byul doesn't understand much when these girls fangirling over her. It surprised her seeing how it was almost normal for girls to like other girls around her school, maybe it was about time until some of these girls actually leave secret admirers letters in her locker.

Byul waited for the girl to answer and when she finally speaks, Byul couldn't believe her ears.

"Because you're so cool! I've seen you at the dance club, and when you're helping Solar-sunbae! I've been a big fan of you, I'm one of the member from your fanclub--"

WAIT HOLD ON A MINUTE.

"Wait, did you just say fanclub?"

Her ears must be joking.

But the girl is nodding her head.

"Yes, Moonsun Fanclub! It's a new club, they created it like three days ago and it also surprised me too that--" Byul couldn't concentrate on the rest of the things the girl is saying. Her mind is far too focused on this "fanclub" thing going on. She took a few pointer that the fanclub is new and only three days old, the word "Moonsun" obviously stands for "Moonbyul & Yongsun" which shows that the fanclub is dedicated for the two of them.

Does Yongsun even know something like this exist?

"--and they said anyone could join--"

"I'm sorry but I have to go now."

Byul left the girl without even waiting for the girl to say anything else, she heard the girl yelled, "But I haven't got my picture!" and Byul only made a short turn, yelling back a quick, "I'll do it next time!" then proceed to make a turn at the corner. She originally wants to go to the rooftop and just wait for Yongsun there, but when she remembered how she kissed the older girl's cheek hours ago in front of everyone and now she found out about the fanclub thing, she needs to talk to Yongsun as soon as possible.

In less than two minutes, she's standing right outside of the student council room.

And blanked out.

She heard the rustling noises from inside the room, the faint chatters too, everyone must be getting ready to leave now. Byul stepped out of the way and casually leaning against the wall when the door slides open, revealing student council members walking out of the room, saying goodbyes here and there. Some of them noticed Byul, but they only send a short, "Oh, waiting for the pres?" Byul nodded with a smile and as if knowing the situation, the group of girls left the scene in an instant. Ahn Heeyeon almost making her way to her but her friend seemed to drag her away from Byul. Byul was relieved for that.

When she's sure everyone left the room but the president, Byul detached herself from the wall and walks inside the student council room.

"Byul? I thought you're waiting at the rooftop?"

The president was collecting the papers into one, it looks like she was going to head to the rooftop as soon as she's done with those papers. She looked a little surprised seeing Byul coming to the student council, Byul can't blame her.

She shrugged, "It's boring waiting there alone."

"You said you'll be waiting

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter