The Moon Meets The Sun

Was I Dreaming?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[ -presenting the next candidate, Kim Yongsun. ]

The said name stands up from her seat, not leaving a second wasted without her ever-so-charming smile as she walks up to the platform and all the while she was accompanied by many students' handclaps, even some of the students were shouting her name and saying stuff like, "Yongsun-sunbae, fighting!" even she heard a few faint, "I love you, Sunbae!". Everyone seemed to like her, everyone seemed to know her, but not for Moon Byul Yi.

"Unnie, she's the girl! Kim Yongsun. The one- wait, she's the girl that bumped on you!" Whispered the shorter girl, she nearly shout with that surprised tone though.

Byul was still questioning the real reason behind her popularity. It is true that she barely knew much about the school's news, the only thing she will keep herself up to date is only about her idol, Krystal. It ticked her off a little when she realized that even this Yongsun-girl could probably have twice numbers than Krystal's fans. Not that Byul mind that much, but she just don't get it how this girl could be this popular. Why does everyone treat her as if she's some kind of hero or an idol? Wait, maybe she really is an idol- Ah, nah. I guess not. She kept her eyes fixed on the girl who was still talking about her speech, things about how she would make the school better and how she could discipline the students better. Byul didn't pay that much attention about this girl's speech, the only thing she focused on was only the way this girl always smile and she looks really calm talking up there.

She was running late here and looked really clumsy... Is she even the same girl? She wondered.

The speech ended faster than Byul originally thought, maybe because she was too busy wondering about this girl and sometimes even taking a few glances at her idol who was sitting a bit further to the back on the stage. Moon Byul was calm until the Yongsun-girl presenting Krystal's turn to speech. Both Wheein and Hwasa had to hold her by her shoulders to prevent Byul from getting up and embarrass both of them by shouting words like, "Krystal-sunbae, you can do it!" - The two younger girls won't mind attentions as long as the attention isn't meant to embarrass them.

Once Byul was calm, she muttered softly. "Heol..." While letting her jaw drops as she watches her idol speech.

"Really, Unnie, what are you gonna do without us?" Wheein jokingly said as she chuckles lightly.

Hwasa was extending her hand under Byul's chin, pushing that chin up gently. "Unnie, you're drooling."

"Doesn't she look even more beautiful by the minute?"

"Seriously, Unnie, if we don't know you, we would've thought you're really weird and creepy."

"I mean, how come she looks really good even just talking like that?"

Hwasa rolled her eyes and say, "Wheein, just give up. She's not even listening. By now, even if you call her stupid and flick her forehead, she won't even glare at you. She won't budge." The dimple-girl sighed and nodded in agreement.

The two have known by now how much of a fan Moon Byul Yi with the current Student Council President. They completely understand that, it's just like how much Hwasa loves chicken and just like how Wheein loves playing and going out, Byul's loves about Krystal is like a fan's love for their idol. This is why they call it as "girl crush" in the first place. Besides, Byul and Krystal barely knew each other. They never really chatted for long, mostly because Moon Byul Yi just went completely frozen whenever Krystal is standing ten feet away from her and looking at her way and of course, the duo would be there by Byul's side. They need to keep Byul company or the girl might collapse or even die on the spot.

The longest chat they ever had, between Byul and Krystal, was not long ago.

Actually, it was just yesterday, Krystal bumped on Byul, Hwasa and Wheein in front of Byul's classroom. It surprises Byul so much that she blurted out, "Holy ." then quickly slapped her own mouth. Krystal only giggled lightly and Byul quickly bowed and apologized.

"Krystal-sunbae, are you looking for someone here?" Hwasa asked casually. She could feel Byul's jealous eyes on her. She knew that Byul wished she can be that casual towards Krystal.

"Ah, yes. I came looking for Moon Byul Yi." The President turned her head to Byul. Byul just froze there like a statue. The word she let out were only, "Uh..." and a short "Yes."

Turned out that the president was asking for her help for the upcoming election. When the president asked if she could give her a hand at the student council by being an assistant for one of the candidates. Krystal didn't mentioned who is the person that needed Byul's assistant, she only said that much and told Byul if she would be willing to do it or not. Wheein was ready to tell the president that Byul may need time to answer because she knew it well enough that Byul wasn't in the state of answering anything with her right mind, but Wheein was a little too late as Byul's quick answer cut her short.

"Yes."

And so the president gave Byul an appreciation hug which only lasted less than three seconds before the president face Byul again and said, "Meet me at the student council room. Tomorrow. After school."

It all ended with the president's faded steps,.Hwasa's face-palm and Wheein's long sigh.

"Our Unnie is really hopeless."

School ended in a blink of an eye. Ever since both younger girls reminded Byul about her meeting with the president after school, she kept on dazing off as if her soul wandered to different places while she left her physical body at school. Byul was even surprised that she said "Yes" to it without any hesitation and now she's really have no idea what to do. For once in her life, she wished the school's bell will never rang that day. Byul honestly won't mind helping her idol, she would do anything for that president, really. But the idea was helping something about the election, like Wheein said, the president wants her to be one of the candidates assistant during the election and she doubt she would be able to do that.

She was still deep in thought and not even having any intention of getting herself ready to go home or in this case, ready to face the president. She saw Wheein and Hwasa came inside her classroom, ready to go home and take Byul to the student council president. They would probably end up staying until Byul is done meeting the president.

"Unnie, why are you not putting your stuff into your bag yet?" Wheein took the initiative and helped her Unnie by putting all her books and other stuff inside the bag. The owner was still in a daze state. The younger ones totally understand that Byul was still regr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter