Special Chapter | 01

Was I Dreaming?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

THIS IS NOT AN UPDATE

 

 

This is to notify everyone that part one of the special chapter is released!

If you're wondering what's in it, I'll give you a short explanation. The "special chapter" was made because since this story was based on a true event and through my own personal experience, some of you (readers) are starting to question which scenes are made up and which are true. I never revealed this before to anyone than my close friends but I've come to terms with everything and I thought it's okay to share a small bit of it to everyone. There's going to be parts of it and this is the first one because let's be honest, this story already has 36 chapters so far and nearly most of them could be the truth, lmao.

However, this "special chapter" will not be posted here. For those who thinks, "Why didn't you just put it here?" - Well, first of all, the special chapter had nothing to do with Moonsun and I want this story to stay relevant, lol. Thus, the decision of putting it as a blogpost in AFF.

Anyway, let's get down to it.

If you would like to read it, go here: SPECIAL CHAPTER | 01

You may either leave a comment here or over on the blogpost, either way works :)

 

 

Also, as I've noticed, those who didn't sign up for the crowdfund and doesn't have the early-access for new chapter releases don't get notification again for when the p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter