Girl Crush Cafe

Was I Dreaming?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Girl Crush Cafe" - They all end up with that name. It was a suggestion from a student in another class.

It was Hwasa's suggestion and the whole class agreed to it without having a single second thoughts.

But the name was perfect. It describes the cafe perfectly with how they have Byul and Eunbi as mascots - okay, alright. Butler, not mascot.

The school festival was going well, the plan of using two instead of one butler work twice better - no, thrice better to attract more people coming to their cafe. Byul and Eunbi each wears a different outfit, it's similar but still different. Byul decided she would take the one colored in dark grey combined with a white shirt and black accents, because Eunbi insisted to wear the one colored in white with black accents and no patterns. The final results when the two already wear the suits are beyond everyone's expectations and what happens right now is the prove of it. Sometimes they need to make the customer wait outside when the place is full. It gets more crowded in the afternoon, they asked two student council members to help out with the long lines in front of their class. It has been going on for more than three hours and Byul was starting to feel a bit light-headed after a series of greetings here and there, also facing camera flashes, posing for the customers or with the customers. Something like this would tire anyone. Eunbi already took her resting time earlier, so maybe right now is a great chance to switch.

Byul checks the line in front of the class, searching for familiar figures - probably trying to find Wheein or Hwasa - and she caught a glimpse of the two younger girls. Wheein seems to be whining because the line feels like it's not moving and Hwasa already looking a bit pissed. She must think that they should have been given a special treatment - one that allows them to enter the "Girl Crush" cafe without waiting in line like everyone else. She then went back inside to fetch Eunbi.

She found the girl chewing on her snack again. It's amazing how Eunbi can still be as skinny as she is when all she do in her free time is snacking.

"Let's switch. I could use a break now."

Eunbi got up from her seat and grab her white tux. "Solar-sunbae will perform at the auditorium, aren't you going to see her?"

"Nah," Byul about to loose her tie but stopped the gesture and just let her body fell on the couch after she took off her black tux. She was glad one student from her class manage to get a small couch in here. "She refused the request since she said she'll be busy with the festival. Make sense because she's the student council president."

Eunbi nodded in agreement, fixing her tie in front of the mirror.

"Let's switch when you see Wheein and Hwasa. I promised those two that I'll be the one serving them today."

Eunbi chuckles, "No need to switch, you can handle them while I handle other customers."

"Let's do that then..." Byul let out a long sigh and say, "Good luck out there."

"Have fun resting, unnie."

The look on Byul's face proved that she doesn't know about Eunbi being younger than her.

She wasn't given a chance to ask when Eunbi already step outside the small changing room.

Byul didn't take a long rest there, she only spent ten minutes and then walked out of the room, all the way out of the classroom to fetch her friends. She hope she could let the girls in without them having to stand in line like the rest of other students, but the class leader will scold her for sure. Byul could hear Wheein shouted, "Unnie!" in which making students turn their heads at Byul, noticing the attire and quickly guessed that Byul is one of the butlers from the cafe.

So much for attention... Byul sighed and ignored the weird noises these girls making.

She didn't get to change since she still need to do another switch with Eunbi later. She only left her black tux at the changing room, leaving herself dressed with only a vest with the same line pattern on it. Byul also wants to undo the vest buttons and let her tie loose a bit underneath it because it was a little hard for her to breathe when it's tightly wrapped around her neck, but she stopped when she remembered how hard it is to fix the tie herself. Eunbi helped her with it earlier, Byul only don't want to bother the girl for the second time today.

Once she's outside her class, she tilted her head to the side. The line is starting to lessen but there are still quite numbers of people waiting in line. She then caught the sight of Wheein and Hwasa again, and this time they need four to five customers to enter before their turn come. Byul chuckled once the younger girls saw her approaching them.

Hwasa crossed her arms in front of her chest.

Wheein was doing tiny jumps while smiling.

"Whoa, unnie, you look really good in that!" Wheein was really excited to see her indeed.

She started touching Byul's shoulder, feeling the vest Byul's wearing. This small gesture made other girls feeling not-so-happy with it.

"You attracts everyone's attention." Hwasa said after glancing at the line.

"Wheein started it."

"But that's because I was excited. Everyone keep on talking about Girl Crush Cafe and as soon as we're done with our class's haunted house, we rushed to get in line here."

Hwasa nodded, "True, true. When they said it's crowded, they're not kidding."

"Yeah...Look at this line of people..." Byul muttered.

Ah, Byul felt bad for them. Some of these students will probably don't get the chance.

"So how's the haunted house?"

"It's scary."

Byul rolled her eyes.

"Yeah, okay, thanks for pointing that out, Ahn Hyejin."

Byul was going to ask about Yongsun but the words never came out once she caught a familiar sight made a turn and is now heading towards her class.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter