It Wasn't A Bad Feeling

Was I Dreaming?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Byul would never thought she would have the courage to be suspicious of her own girlfriend. This courage or bravery must exist because of how Yongsun has been acting strange and not to mention the way she seems to hide something was getting more and more obvious.

If it wasn’t for her suspicion, she wouldn’t think Yongsun hide anything from her. The president gave Byul the password to access the locked apps, Twitter. Byul tried her best to not look like a possessive girlfriend who is so controlling over her girl’s social media accounts. Byul thinks maybe she should try using Twitter as well, so she can see or at least monitor her girlfriend.

It was a little too much. Maybe almost a little too far.

But Byul brushes that thought when she checked Yongsun’s mentions on Twitter and she caught a few people Yongsun have been interacting with.

It was mostly basic conversation, nothing suspicious at all. These were all from people who wanted to be friends—mutuals, as Twitter users call it. That, until Byul found one account commenting on the last picture posted by her girlfriend.

Byul figured it was a guy judging by the display name: ERIC

The comment wasn’t all that suspicious, if she has to say so herself. But the problem was how this person commented on all of Yongsun’s pictures. Should I get worried…? Maybe not, seeing how Yongsun only respond to him politely, in a friendly way.

“Um, who’s Eric?” Byul asked casually, resting her head on Yongsun’s lap as she keeps fiddling with Yongsun’s phone.

“Just a mutual. I think he’s a nice guy.”

“I hope it’s not mutual in feelings.”

Yongsun poked her nose, smiling. “Of course not. If we’re talking about feelings. I’m only mutually involved with you.” Byul blushes, of course (who wouldn’t, really?).

Byul hums in return. “He commented on every one of your picture. Is he like a fan of you or something?”

“Mm, maybe. I mean I’m not that popular. And he has a girlfriend, you know.”

“Well, does the girlfriend know he’s been commenting on my girlfriend’s posts? Won’t the girlfriend be upset with that?”

Yongsun only shrugged with an innocent smile. “How would I know? Besides, why would I even care about his relationship?” And Byul couldn’t help the frown on her face hearing that.

True, they had nothing to do with that guy’s relationship. But that’s not the point. “I bet a thousand bucks that he’s into you.” Byul managed to mutter out, though it wasn’t meant for Yongsun to hear but the latter heard it well enough.

“But I’m not into him.”

“I know, baby. But look, he’s clearly trying to court you—“ Just then Byul stumbled upon one of the comments he made. “What? ‘Don’t you know that your smile made my day’? With a heart?” To say the least, Byul doesn’t like that at all.

“It’s a mere compliment.”

But Yongsun’s words were blocked when Byul looked more into the conversation. After Yongsun replied with a ‘thank you’ and a wink emoji next to it, the guy dared to ask for Yongsun’s Katalk ID—okay, Byul isn’t dumb. When one asks for the other’s Katalk ID or any other personal social media ID, it meant they want to talk more and get more personal with the other. And Byul isn’t going to let any of that happen. Not on her watch.

This is getting a little serious for Byul.

“He asked for your Katalk.” It wasn’t a question.

Yongsun sighs, “Yes, but I didn’t give him.”

Byul didn’t argue back because yes, Yongsun did tell him that she doesn’t go around sharing her Katalk ID away. She didn’t blatantly say she doesn’t want to because her girlfriend might get upset, but at least she didn’t end up giving her ID away to him.

But Byul was still a little mad—more like, jealous. She gets up from her lap and looks at Yongsun with a hard face that makes Yongsun frown.

“What’s wrong?” The president asked.

She trusts Yongsun, she just doesn’t trust that Eric-guy.

“Can you stop responding to him?”

“What?”

“It’s just…he obviously interested in you—“

“And like I said, I’m not interested in him. Byul, seriously, what are you hinting at here? I told you, he’s just trying to be friends and even though he wishes for more, I’m not giving him that. You know that, Byul…”

Byul pinches her nose-bridge, one of her habits when she’s confuse or start to overthinking stuff. “I know… But I don’t trust him, Yong…”

“Oh really? Is it him you don’t trust or me…?”

“You know I trust you with everything I have.”

Byul wanted to punch herself in the face so hard because what she just said sounded like a lie. She knew if she trusts Yongsun so much, she wouldn’t even get suspicious of her—

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter