Playing Your Game

Was I Dreaming?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They were back to how they are before Byul left.

There's nothing change to be honest, it was as if the whole running away plan didn't work out at all. Byul still in love with Yongsun, even more now if that was even possible. Yongsun is still two timing boys, but recently she just broke up with Baekhyun - the one guy she complained about to Byul not long ago. Byul seen it coming though so it wasn't a big surprise when the older girl told her about breaking things with him.

But what surprised her is how Yongsun asked her to do the break up.

What the actual damn? Why she wants Byul to do it?

Byul would never found out the truth and she doesn't really wanna know.

It was after school when Yongsun asked Byul to tell Baekhyun that she doesn't want to continue their relationship. They're at Byul's classroom, Yongsun came running to her class when everyone already left earlier. Byul just finish cleaning up the classroom when she caught the older girl by the door, panting because of all the running. They weren't the only one there, Wheein and Hwasa came in soon after.

Byul was about to hit Yongsun with her greasy comment but she didn't get the chance.

Hearing the word, "Byul, can you help me tell Beakhyun-oppa that I want to break up?" made Wheein choke and Hwasa smirk in amusement.

"WHAT?" It was an instant reaction from Byul. Surely, Yongsun hasn't been thinking straight. "No, you always do it. Just do it like the last time you broke up with your boyfriend."

"Poor Baekhyun-oppa..." Wheein said. The girl always felt bad for those guys Yongsun ever break up with. They're mostly...good guys, you know.

"C'mon, Moonstar, take it as an excercise when you're finally dating someone."

Byul wanted to roll her eyes so bad at Hwasa's comment. It was as if she was telling Byul that if Byul ever going to date Yongsun in the future, she will need to learn on how to break things with Yongsun when it gets too much. Oh yeah, as if the two really going to date any time soon. That will happen in another universe maybe.

Byul let out a sigh, she frowns. "No, I can't... I don't even know what to say. It's weird being mean to a guy I don't even know."

The president pouted her lips. "That's the thing. Because you can't be mean, I want you to do it. You know despite me not liking him, he has been a great boyfriend and I don't think I can hurt him just like that. I know for one thing that you will find a better way to break it up with him without having to hurt him." Wheein, Byul and Hwasa exchanged a weird look at each other. What kind of impossible request was that? Break up with someone without breaking them? That was like cutting someone's head without killing them.

They know Yongsun meant well, but that was impossible.

Does Yongsun realise what Byul is going through? Probably not. Hwasa knew it better so she took the bullet for Byul. She still cares about her unnie, okay.

"I'll do it, Yongsun-unnie. Don't worry, though I can't promise you about not getting hurt, but I'll try my best. I'm an expert at this." It was a lie though, Wheein and Byul knew it that much. Hwasa isn't really into relationships, but damn sometimes she can give the best advices about love. Maybe it was always easier seeing it from a third-person view, much clearer.

And it all ending up with Hwasa texting Baekhyun, pretending to be Yongsun, then told him that she wanted to break up.

The poor guy asked about the reason, but Hwasa gone with the most simple reason. She told him that it was because the whole student council thing, the upcoming school festivals and examinations week, she needs to go all out and being in a relationship will only distract her. She also added the part where she let Baekhyun know that Yongsun don't want to hurt him by dating her for longer than this. Said that it was better to stop it now than regret everything later. Byul was so surprised, she nearly jawdropping when Hwasa explained it in details, she even showed the text messages.

"He tried to call, but I said I can't afford to hear his voice as it would only hurt both of us."

Yongsun was clapping her hands. Byul was still dazed with how well it goes. Wheein was patting Hwasa's shoulder, she has that proud look on her face.

Hwasa did it so well as if it was all scripted.

So now Kim Yongsun is still dating one more guy.

She's still dating Lee Minhyuk.

Are they going steady...? Yeah, right, she'll find a new blood in no time after Baekhyun.

Byul usually don't feel this way. She normally wouldn't want Yongsun to get a new boyfriend after breaking up with one, but she felt different for this one. Byul doesn't like the fact Yongsun got so comfortable being in a relationship with Minhyuk and they've been together for nearly a month now. That was a record. Byul isn't ready to have Yongsun fall in love with a guy - or anyone in that matter. Maybe she will never be ready for it.

Despite Yongsun dating Minhyuk, Byul's relationship with Yongsun also fe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter