Captivating Like A Crystal

Was I Dreaming?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Your hair is violating the rules here."

Her voice was soft and yet the tone was pretty threatening. Moon Byul couldn't really make up her mind to think she should be scared of her hair violating the rules or she should be scared of restraining herself from the urge of touching this beautiful girl. She had no idea which one is more threatening than the other.

"Uh... I didn't-"

"First strike." The President cut casually as she pull her fingers off Moon Byul's blonde-hair.

Dammit. Byul cursed mentally.

It's not good at all because Byul knows how her mind works. Beautiful girls are one of her weaknesses, not only this girl is totally Byul's type, but she also has the ability to freeze Moon Byul and make her act like a stupid retarded student. For goodness' sake, say something, Byul! She screamed again inside her head. At least say you're sorry! But none of it came out of when the president flashes a smile at her. She became paralyzed.

.

"Friendly advice: Don't try and get a second." Then she leaves.

Byul saw the president making a turn after two blocks and once she's out of sight, Byul lets out a really long relief sigh. It seems like she has been holding her breath or simply she just forgot how to breathe normally.

"Krystal-sunbae (senior)." Byul turned her head to her newfound friend who is now standing next to her and patting her back.

She raised her eyebrow and gave the cute dimple-girl a confused look. "...Pardon? Krys-who?"

"That's the Student Council President. Jung Soo-jung sunbaenim or as she is famously known as Krystal." Finished the short-haired girl.

"Oh..." Obviously, Byul knows it when she (Krystal) came up with 'rules' and how students here should live by the school's rules. But it seems like Byul was too lost in staring or daydreaming that she didn't even catch the president's nametag that reads: Jung Soo-jung. "Krystal..." She echoed the president's famous nickname softly, didn't intend to sound too dreamy while saying that name. "Why 'Krystal', anyway?"

The short-haired, Hyejin, only shrugged and say, "How would I know? Me and Wheein basically know about her because many students here talks about her. I think she's pretty famous... But then again, she's a student council president, having that title alone will make her recognizeable through the entire school."

"Oh, girl crush!" I almost choke when I heard Wheein shouted that term. I eyed her with a mixed look of afraid and confuse.

Did she saw how I stare at Krystal-sunbae...?

"Uh... What do you mean by that?" Moon Byul asked carefully.

"Well, it's a term for a girl who is actually admiring on other girl. Krystal-sunbae is pretty and she's very admireable, so there's not a surprise if you actually having a girl crush on her. Besides, this is an all-girl school..." The way Wheein addresses "anyone" as "you" sounded very much likely she's addressing it to Moon Byul herself in which makes Moon Byul a slightly bit nervous. "But I heard she's really strict, so maybe you should really get your natural hair-color back if you don't want to run into her again."

She almost chuckle at the word "if you don't want to run into her again" - because honestly, Byul doesn't mind that idea at all. But Wheein was right, even though Byul would like to see Krystal again, at least she doesn't want to see her because she gets into trouble.

"I'll do that."

And so the rest of her first day went smoothly. It wasn't that bad, in fact, Byul found herself enjoying her stay in this school. She made a few acquitances, her homeroom teacher said that she wants her students to know each other first, at least remember their classmates' names. Moon Byul doesn't mind that idea, plus that could very much help her knowing the students in her class without needing to gather up her entire self-courage. The teacher also introduced the students about the names that they will need to remember during their three years of High School; that includes the Principles name, the current Student Council President's name; in which nearly all students in her classroom shouted "Krystal-sunbae!" at the same time; and then a few more names. She also reminded the students about the upcoming Student Council Election.

Moon Byul takes note at everything. She wrote it down in her memo just in case she forgets some of them.

That day she went home, wash up and not forgetting to dye her hair black which results in zero trouble the next day. The president was standing there by the gate every morning to monitor students with unproper appearances. If one doesn't follow the rules, Krystal has the power to se

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter