Start of Something New?

Was I Dreaming?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You thought the texting ended there?

It depends on your perspective, readers.

You will either take it as a good decision or a terrible one.

Because Byul and Yongsun's texts didn't end there. It didn't end just like that.

It gets better...or worse. Told you, depends on how you look at it, but surely Byul was too sure that it will get better from then on.

So let's take it back for a little bit, just a little bit.

Byul sensed the sign. Was it really a sign? She didn't bother to think about it too much. The only thing in her mind right now is to do what her mind thinks what is right to do and it is indeed to take that leap of faith - well, not entirely a leap of faith, Byul will just start sending her signs and see if Yongsun could read them the way she suppose to. Byul could feel her heart beating louder than normal, she wasn't even facing Yongsun and she feels this nervous.

Calm down, calm down... Take it easy, Byul, you can do this.

After what seemed like only less than a minute, Byul start to type in her reply.

[ Well, thanks, I guess? I, myself, don't even know how to describe it. ]

[ You said it was your first, but it didn't feel like it at all. ]

[ It was my first and I don't entirely know what I did. I can barely process it in my head. ]

[ Can I...ask you something? ]

[ Spill. You don't really need to ask permission, seriously. ]

Byul couldn't help a frown on her face.

She will admit that at first she was scared to talk to Yongsun even though she was sure.

But as they chat more through text messages, the two starting to loosen up little by little but Byul noticed she has been the only one asking things to Yongsun. She forgot to give Yongsun a single chance to ask anything, well, it wasn't entirely Byul's fault since Byul needs Yongsun's explanation first thing. When Yongsun said she wants to ask something, Byul starting to tense up again.

Is Yongsun going to ask Byul's uality? Should Byul tell her the truth if she does?

God, Yongsun took her time too long it drives Byul crazy.

[ Unnie, you there? ]

She stared at her phone screen. Expecting an immediate reply.

[ Sorry, I was trying to find a good way to ask this. Don't want to weird you out. ]

[ I doubt there's anything weirder than what happened today. ]

[ Yeah, you're right. But still... I don't usually ask this kind of question before. ]

[ What kind of question? Now you make me curious. Is this have anything to do with us? ]

[ Yes, it is. ]

Yongsun replied her so quick that she nearly choke again.

Great, now Byul is the one feeling nervous. What is it that Yongsun wanted to ask? Is she going to ask Byul to forget about it? No regrets, but there's still a chance where Yongsun wants this incident to stay in memory. God, does that mean Byul gamble on the wrong one? She was sure she sees it coming her way, the possibility of having her chance with Yongsun, but what if she mistake it? It's always easy to be blinded by love, right?

Byul was ready to ask Yongsun but her phone vibrated before she could type anything.

[ If there's a chance for you...to do it again... Um, woul

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter