Today (2)

Today Tomorrow Always (iKON x Black Pink fanfiction)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Today is Chanwoo's birthday and he decided that he wants to spend it with Lisa at the theme park. Lisa asked him if she could bring Jisoo and Yunhyeong with them because she thought theme parks are more fun if you're with a lot of friends. Chanwoo didn't mind because it would be nice to have a double date for a change.

Chanwoo picked Lisa up with his car and went to the theme park. They waited for Jisoo and Yunhyeong. It was already 10 minutes pass their call time when Jisoo arrived.

Jisoo was with June.

"ლ(・ヮ・ლ) Happy birthday, Chanumon!!!" She hugged Chanwoo and continued with her explanation, "My wasabi couldn't make it because of an urgent meeting in their company so I decided to bring June because I don't want to be a third wheel!" 

"Happy birthday, man. I'm sorry this girl wouldn't stop bothering me." June said while Jisoo is making a peace sign.

"That's okay! The more, the merrier. Right?" Chanwoo said.

The four of them went to the ticket booth to purchase their ticket and went inside the theme park. Lisa wasn't really expecting June, but she just could not focus because theme parks really excite her. She couldn't come often growing up and Chanwoo know how much she wants to go there that's why he picked the place.

"What should we try first?" Lisa said with her eyes sparkling because of seeing how colourful and bright the place is.

"Your pick!" Chanwoo said while putting his arms around Lisa's shoulders.

Jisoo and June were walking behind them and Jisoo was just looking at June and trying to catch him change his facial expression, but he didn't.

They tried the roller coaster first as requested by Lisa. Lisa and Chanwoo sit up front because they both like extreme rides. June was trying to control his expression all throughout the ride because he doesn't want to scream beside Jisoo, but h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter