Today (4)

Today Tomorrow Always (iKON x Black Pink fanfiction)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day, June was out and trying to do an errand for his mother. He needed to deliver a package directly to one her mother's client. After delivering the package, he decided to just walk home because he really likes walking and it's not really that far.

After passing 2 streets, he figured that the Café shop where Lisa and Chanwoo work is just near. It was the opposite direction from his house, but his feet led him to the Café shop. He walked quickly when he was in front of the shop and tried to peek while doing so. He passed the shop without seeing Lisa or Chanwoo so he turned around and went back again for another shot of peeking. He was walking briskly, but was stopped because he bumped on a couple.

"June!" Rose greeted him with a smile.

"Why are you sweating?" Jinhwan asked. Rose just made a smirk thinking that Jinhwan would definitely lose his bet with Jisoo.

"You're here to visit Lisa, right?" Rose asked with a smirk.

"A –aniyo! I was just running an errand for my mom nearby!" He denied quickly.

Rose smiled brightly at Jinhwan and said, "Hear that baby? He just ran an errand." Rose was trying to talk to Jinhwan telepathically, but Jinhwan is being Jinhwan... CLUELESS.

"Come with us! Jinhwan would pay for everything." Rose grabbed June's arms and went inside the Café shop. Jinhwan was just scratching his head because he thought it would be a date just for him and Rose. He didn't understand why Rose suddenly invited June.

They all got a table for three. Rose is just smiling at June, while June was just with his usual expressionless face and trying to wipe his sweat. They conversed about Jinhwan's first week at med school and how Rose' new art exhibit was going.

"Look! It's Lisa!" Rose pointed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter