Tomorrow (7)

Today Tomorrow Always (iKON x Black Pink fanfiction)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day, they had loads of water activities in the morning. Mrs. Koo and Lisa prepared lunch together while June and their dad played with Jillian and Kali. Lisa was so happy because it was long ago when she felt this. Hearing Jillian and Kali's little voices made her reminisce about her siblings before the accident. It was like time was passing by too quickly because they were all having a good time.

At night, they all finished eating dinner from the buffet at the hotel. Lisa could feel like her tummy would pop anytime and her jeans felt tighter because of all the food she ate. They all went back to the suite. The kids could not sleep even after all the activities they did the whole day. June's dad had an idea so he gathered everyone up on the living room part of the suite. He brought his guitar out.

"I knew this would happen!" June said and let out a sigh. Jillian and Kali laughed with their mom.

"What? What will happen?" Lisa asked.

"My dad is a professional guitarist. I knew that he would show off his skills because you never heard him play." June explained which made Lisa chuckle.

"C'mon! It will be just like the old time." His father said.

Years ago, when his dad wasn't busy with making songs for singers, he loves taking June to recording studios and make him sing all the time. It was his dad's favorite bonding time with him, but they never really had the chance to do it again.

Mrs. Koo got some bottles of beer from the fridge for them to enjoy.

"Cheers!" Mr. Koo said as he raised his bottle of beer. Mrs. Koo, June and Lisa did the same and they all drank. Jillian and Kali did the same with their bottles of milk.

After finishing half of his bottle, June's dad started playing the guitar. He was really good and it sounded really well. His mom sang the verse with Jillian and Kali. Kali was shy at first, but when June sang the chorus, she was singing on top of her voice as well. Lisa didn't know the song so she just clapped her hands with the beat. Lisa was really happy because she never done something like this with her family and it made her feel like she really belongs.

After singing many songs and drinking beers, Mrs. Koo was feeling tired already and she was drunk as well. Kali was already sleeping at June's arms and Jillian was yawning.

"Okay. Time to sleep." Mr. Koo said as he put his guitar on the hard case. June carried Kali to her bed, while Mrs. Koo held Jillian and went to their room as well. Lisa was left sitting on the sofa.

June got out of his parents' room and asked Lisa, "Are you sleepy?"

"Nope." Lisa said.

"You wanna walk by the beach?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter