Tomorrow (1)

Today Tomorrow Always (iKON x Black Pink fanfiction)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was weekend and Lisa just stayed in her room. She was looking at the walls that she painted together with Chanwoo and wished that he would feel any better day by day. Lisa heard a knock on the door, but she was not really in the mood to entertain visitors. When she tried to peek from the windows who it was, she saw her grandmother. Lisa immediately got the door.

"Nana, you didn't tell me you're going to visit! I didn't prepare food." Lisa was panicking.

"I know how you kids live these days. You just order foods that are instant." Her grandma scolded her and gave her something. "Here! I prepared 5 packed lunches for you. You leave it in the fridge and reheat on your school. Okay?"

Lisa hugged her nana and said, "You're the best, nana! I miss your visits."

It was the first time that she actually forgot about the sadness and just felt warm. Her grandma talked about how the business in the province is doing and that she could visit more often. Lisa told her not to force it because she knows her grandma is weak and old for travelling a lot. After all the laughs and talks, her grandma left.

Lisa was again alone at the house. She tried to be busy by reading books and studying so that she wouldn't feel so lonely. After few minutes, there's someone knocking on the door.

"Nana? Did you leave something?"

When she opened the door, it was Jisoo. She was holding a big tub of Cookies n' Cream ice cream which was Lisa's favourite. Lisa hugged Jisoo and welcomed her inside. They both went to Lisa's room and eat the ice cream together. Jisoo was not really talking much. She would just answer Lisa's questions and didn't bother opening up topics to talk about.

"Okay, Kim Jisoo. Spill it out. Who told you?" Lisa asked knowing that Jisoo already knew about the break up.

"Well... Bobby oppa told my wasabi so..."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter