Today (13)

Today Tomorrow Always (iKON x Black Pink fanfiction)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The day of the singing competition is nearing. Jisoo helped June prepare for it every day after their classes. The first thing they talked about is what concept he would go for. Jisoo said that it should be something new and really catchy.

"≧ω≦ How about Lost Stars by Adam Levine?" Jisoo suggested.

"Whatever. I just want to get over this." He said.

They practised for just an hour per day. Jisoo helped him with his expressions, planned his outfit for the event, and decided the light effect for his performance.

At the day of the competition, Jisoo has been with June in the backstage and just cheering for him. June was not really nervous. He didn't really care if he wins or not. He just wanted to finish it.

"You could win this! Just sing your heart out" Jisoo advised.

When it was his time to perform, he got out of the stage. He was wearing a nice black suit over a black button down. Jisoo really did well with his outfit and hairstyle because he looked really striking and handsome. His looks really caught a lot of attention from the students and everyone was really waiting for him to sing.

The music started. He saw Lisa from where he was standing. She was with Chanwoo. He missed the beat and went backstage to talk to the sound operator.

Jisoo was shouting on top of her little voice, "You're changing song????"

"You told me to sing my heart out, right?" June smirked and went back to the stage.

The music started again and he held the microphone closer to his mouth. He looked at Lisa, closed his eyes, and sang Wedding Dress by Taeyang. The stage was dark and the spotlight was on him. He didn't move a lot so everyone just focused on his voice.

[Author] You could watch Junhoe's version of Wedding Dress through this link for better imagination. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y5SphYThnUE

All the students were captivated with his deep raspy voice. They almost thought that he's been doing competitions a lot because he looked really calm and natural on stage. His emotions were felt in every line of the song. Lisa's heart was hurting all throughout the song.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter