Tomorrow (10)

Today Tomorrow Always (iKON x Black Pink fanfiction)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was the weekend. Lisa had a day off so she went to June's house to visit Kali and Jillian. She knocked at their door and Mrs. Koo was the one who greeted her.

"Oh Lisa! What brings you here? June ran off to meet someone just a few minutes ago. I thought it was you who he was meeting."

"That's okay, omma! I'm really just here to see Kali and Jillian." Lisa chuckled.

Not long after Jillian saw Lisa so she ran to their room and wake her sister up. Kali was still sleepy, but she walked slowly at the door to greet Lisa with a hug.

"Stinky unni! It's so early for play time!" Kali said.

"Yaaaa~ It's almost 11am! You sleepyhead!" Lisa said while tickling Kali. Jillian joined in tickling Kali and they were all laughing as Kali tried to resist.

After playing a lot with Lisa, the two young girls were sweating and their mom said that it's time to take a bath. Both hated bath time so they were both protesting. They still wanted to play with Lisa.

"Why don't we play at your tub while I get you girls cleaned?" Lisa's suggestion got the girls excited.

"Oh Lisa! You don't have to!" Mrs. Koo said because she thought that it would be such a burden for Lisa. Lisa insisted and the two girls was trying to convince their mom too so she eventually approved.

While giving them a bath, Lisa suddenly thought about what Hanna said at school. June haven't talked about it since then and it was really bothering her.

"Stinky unni! Why are you sad?" Jillian was really worried.

Lisa's POV: Should I tell her? Maybe she knows something from June and Hanna's past! Fudge Lisa, she's just a kid. You must not involve her with your drama! Calm down. Take deep breaths and don't ask! DON'T ASK! DON'T ASK!

"Do you know Hanna unni?" Lisa asked.

Lisa's POV: Aish! Pabo!

"Yes! She's the one that oppa used to bring here. Kali was just a baby back then, but whenever she tries to carry Kali, Kali always cry!" Jillian chuckled and Kali stuck her to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter