Today (8)

Today Tomorrow Always (iKON x Black Pink fanfiction)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day they went to school together. Chanwoo was really happy because she could finally say that she's his girlfriend. He held her hands tightly as they walk inside the university until they reached Lisa's classroom.

"Go ahead. Pabo! You'll be late for your class."

Chanwoo smiled at her, "Arasso."

He kissed her and quickly ran off.

"Yaaaa! Pabo Chocoball!" Lisa shouted while he was laughing as he ran. Lisa could feel her cheeks turning hot from the feeling his lips. She went inside her class feeling extremely giddy from what just happened.

"Aigoooo" She said as she touches her head because she bumped on someone's back. He turned around and it was June.

"I'm sorry."

"You really should look where you're going." He said coldly.

She was really trying to remove the thought of him. She hated the fact that she's still being hurt with just thinking of him. She paid attention to class and listened to the professor's every word to shake off the feeling of frustration. After the class, he just walked out of the room without looking or talking to Lisa.

Lisa's POV: Why do you even want him to look? LISA PABO PABO PABO. You have to listen to me. You love Chanwoo. Don't you dare hurt him! PABOOOOOO!

During lunch break, she was eating alone at the cafeteria and a bunch of freshman students approached her.

"Go ahead, dude!"

"Just tell her!"

The cutest one of the group of students came up to Lisa.

"Noona, could you go out with me? I really admire you and I want to know you better."

Lisa was blushing because she was caught off guard. Never in her life did she imagine that someone would ask her out like that. The kid was so straight forward she thought, but she didn't know how to turn him down.

"Tell her what you told us, dude!" One of his friends provoked him.

"Okay okay! I'll tell her!" The student hushed his friends and continued, "I really think you have one rocking body"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter