Tomorrow (11)

Today Tomorrow Always (iKON x Black Pink fanfiction)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Days passed and Lisa got busier with all the Student Council's preparation. It is part of their plan to have a school trip for all students for the first time. It is scheduled in just few months so they had to work extra hard for it to be successful.

After the council's meeting, Lisa saw Chanwoo from a distance.

She was so nervous because she didn't know how to approach him. When she got closer, she noticed that he was not alone. Chanwoo was talking with another girl. He looked so happy. Lisa was glad that she could see him laugh and be happy with another girl, but she was also feeling sad because if she's still his best friend, she'd probably be laughing hard at him for being so awkward with girls. Lisa probably thought about a dozen of funny scenario that wouldn't come true because of their situation. Lisa definitely missed talking to him, but in the end, she decided not to bother them and just leave them.

"Twinny!" The girl called out.

Lisa's POV: REALLY? OUT OF ALL PEOPLE?

Lisa looked around and it was Hanna. She was the one that Chanwoo was talking to. Chanwoo wasn't that ecstatic to see Lisa.

"Twinny, this is Chan – "

"Chanwoo. Yeah. I know him." Lisa said to Hanna.

"Oh that's great! I have a lot of classes with him and Jisoo. He was just talking about his vacation at America. I've always wanted to have a mini concert there!" Hanna said with excitement from imagining the concert, but Lisa couldn't pay attention to what she was saying.

"How's Jennie unni?" Lisa asked Chanwoo.

"She's great. Bobby hyung and I met her cousins and they were all nice." Chanwoo said. There were a lot things about the vacation that Chanwoo wanted to share to Lisa, but he just couldn't.

Lisa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter