Tomorrow (5)

Today Tomorrow Always (iKON x Black Pink fanfiction)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They only had one week away until the semester ends. Lisa was really studying hard at the school's library for their upcoming exams. June was with him, but he wasn't really studying. In fact, he was doing everything he can do to distract Lisa.

He tried to tap the table and do a beat of the song that they danced at the arcade, but he got scolded by the librarian. Lisa didn't even bother to look at him and just continued reading. Next, he put his headphone on Lisa's ears and played some kind of metal rock on full volume, but she was not disturbed. He then tried playing with her bangs, but Lisa remained in the study zone. June was getting more challenged to distract her so he was plotting on his next move, but suddenly, Lisa's phone vibrated. She checked her phone and smiled.

"ಠ_ಠ Who was that?" He asked.

"It's Jinsub. He was ranting about the manager and asked me to get there asap." Lisa chuckled.

Lisa started reading the book again. June rolled his eyes and was really frustrated because he did everything to distract her and he lost to someone else's text message. He usually controls his facial expression, but this time he was really pouting.

Lisa noticed and even more while patting his head, "My fart lord is jealous?"

"Aniyo!" June slapped her hands away and continued speaking, "Just continue studying and texting Jinsub while ignoring me."

Lisa was really feeling giddy because she never thought that he could be this childish and cute. She noticed his frown and pouting lips so she quickly kissed him on his lips. June was so surprised with the kiss. He looked from left to right to see if anyone saw them. Lisa just chuckled from seeing his face.

June pouted again intentionally and pretended to have another kiss.

"Pabo!" she whispered.

She looked from side to side like how June did earlier. When she observed that no one's looking, Lisa kissed him agai

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter