Today (11)

Today Tomorrow Always (iKON x Black Pink fanfiction)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The whole week passed at school and Chanwoo didn't care to talk to Lisa. Lisa was kept busy for the Student Council's preparations, but whenever she's on break, she would go to Chanwoo's classes to try and talk to him. She already lost count of how many times she tried to apologize.

 After the General Assembly, Lisa looked for Jisoo and saw her inside the classroom. She waited for Jisoo's class to end because she doesn't know what else to do with the whole situation with Chanwoo. 30 minutes after, the class was dismissed, Jisoo witnessed how sad Lisa was.

"Lisaaaaa~ What happened?" Jisoo asked her while giving her a big warm hug. Lisa couldn't help, but cry because she had no one to talk about it. She couldn't talk because she was just bursting in tears because she felt like she kept all the feelings to herself.

"╥ ╥ Stop crying, Lisa. You're making me cry too!!" Jisoo tried to comfort her, but she was somewhat failing because it's her first time to see Lisa cry so it made her emotional as well.

June came out of the classroom because he was in the same class as Jisoo. He saw Lisa while crying and hugging Jisoo. Jisoo and June's eyes met. Jisoo gave him a gesture to go away before Lisa sees him. Jisoo knew that seeing June would not make Lisa feel any better since Lisa told her about the Café shop incident.

After drying her tears, Lisa finally could talk and explain to Jisoo what happened.

"Am I a horrible girlfriend?" Lisa asked with a very gloomy look.

"Making mistakes does not make you a horrible person, Lisa."

"Do you and Yunhyeong oppa fight too?"

Jisoo was absorbed with the thought of Yunhyeong and her face got really red, "≧ω≦ Actually, no. We never. My wasabi and I are a good team~ "

Lisa cried rivers because of what Jisoo said. Jisoo panicked and tried to comfort her again.

"╥ ╥YAAAA!!! Don't cry again!! That's just me and Wasabi. I'm sure it's different from every couple so don't compare your relationship with ours."

Jisoo was definitely failing in making her feel better so she just invited her to stay in their house for a sleepover since they don't have classes the next day. They talked about other stuff and Jisoo fed her loads of comfort foods.

✿ ✿ ✿

The morning after, Lisa went home to take a bath and she was off to the mall to enjoy her own company. She's taking Jisoo's advice to give Chanwoo time and space. She never took herself to shop so she thought that it was a nice thing to do for a change. She went from stores to stores and got one new shopping bag after another. After a while, she was having trouble carrying all of her shopping bags so she lost sight and bumped into someone.

"Pabo!"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter