Tomorrow (13)

Today Tomorrow Always (iKON x Black Pink fanfiction)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's been days since Hanna showed Lisa the video, but still it plays to her mind over and over again. They way he smiled and looked so happy. She kept on thinking how much June is not like that around her, but all she could ever do was be pissed with Hanna. Because of the incident at Hanna's house, she knew that she wasn't just overreacting. She was feeling guilty of hating her before, but now, she just wanted to explode every time she remembers her face. It frustrates Lisa more that she couldn't tell Jisoo because she knew Jisoo would not believe her.

Lisa went to school with a heavy heart. She was fixing her things in her locker when someone hugged her from the back. It was Jisoo.

"Lisaaaaa~ I miss you so much!" Jisoo said.

Lisa was so happy to see Jisoo, but the happiness disappeared when she saw Jisoo using the bag that Hanna gave her.

"Do you really have to use that every day?" She asked.

"Yaaaa! I love this bag! You must hate Hanna that much." Jisoo blurted.

Lisa was so surprised with what she said so Jisoo laughed at Lisa's reaction and said, "Is it because she's June's ex girlfriend?"

"No. That's not it!"

Jisoo pouted and had a frown. She really wanted to know why Lisa was so mad about Hanna when she was the first one who got close with Hanna.

"Do you really wanna know why I hate her?" Lisa asked.

Jisoo nodded. Lisa wasn't planning on telling her, but she gave it a shot. Lisa told Jisoo about the crazy smirks and the video. Jisoo was shocked with everything. She never noticed the smirks and she could not believe that Hanna would do such thing.

"No way! Hanna wouldn't do that! You must have misinterpreted what she said!" Jisoo defended Hanna.

"I knew it. This is why I didn't tell you at first." Lisa rolled her eyes and walked away.

Jisoo ran to Lisa and blocked her so she couldn't pass.

"Lisaaaa~ Let's not fight over this. I'm sorry." Jiso

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter