Tomorrow (6)

Today Tomorrow Always (iKON x Black Pink fanfiction)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was the start of month long vacation before another semester starts. Bobby and Chanwoo are headed to America to visit Jennie. They are also planning to see Hanbin if they have extra time. Jisoo was trying to explore Boxing because she wanted to try a new sport. Jinhwan laughed at the idea, but her boyfriend Yunhyeong was really supportive of her. Rose is attending a short art course in Milan, but she will be back before the year ends.

Lisa doesn't have a lot of plans for this vacation, but she agreed to join June's family on a 3 day trip. Before the trip, Lisa and Jisoo went shopping with Yunhyeong. He would bring all their shopping bags for them.

"Try this on, Lisa!" Jisoo said as she shoved her to the fitting room.

After a couple of minutes, Lisa still hasn't come out of the fitting room.

"Lisa, how's the bikini?" Jisoo said from the other side of the curtain.

"Yaaaa! I think it's too revealing! I don't think June's parents would be happy seeing me wear this!"

"Let me see!" Jisoo opened the curtain without Lisa's permission. Yunhyeong jaws dropped.

"Yaaaa!" Lisa screamed.

Jisoo covered Yunhyeong's eyes and said, "≧ω≦ Lisaaaa~ You're a goddess! I'm sure June would love it!"

Her remarks made her blush. Lisa looked at herself in the mirror again. It was a nice triangle two piece bikini. It was plain white with some lace details. Jisoo convinced Lisa to buy it in the end.

 

✿ ✿ ✿

On the trip's day, June's family car arrived at Lisa's place to pick her up. When she opened the door, Kali and Jillian hugged her immediately. Lisa was really happy to be around the two. June was so surprised because she's wearing a nice printed dress. It was his first time seeing her in a dress and it made his heart skip a beat. June opened the car's door for his three princesses.

"Good morning, Lisa!" Mr. Koo, who was in the front seat, greeted Lisa. Lisa greeted back with a huge smile.

"It's great that you could come with us!" Mrs. Koo said.

"Oh! It's nothing. I don't really have any plans for this vacation so thank you for having me." She said politely.

June's father started driving. It was a long drive so both his parents talked to Lisa and asked her about different things from time to time so that she would feel welcome and to get to know her more.

"Stinky unni, can I do braids on your hair? I really like your long hair. I swear I would make it pretty!" Jillian offered.

Lisa agreed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter