Tomorrow (15)

Today Tomorrow Always (iKON x Black Pink fanfiction)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lisa didn't talk to June the whole week. He kept on waiting at the front of her house every day after school, but she was not ready to talk to him. June even tried to talk to her after her part time job at the Café shop, but it was no use. Jisoo felt sorry for June because she knew that he didn't like or plan anything that happened at the party.

Friday came and the Student Council was busy because it was time for the school trip that they have been planning ever since. The school trip would be like a camping and a retreat event for the students. There were a lot of buses in front of the school for the students to ride on. All year levels were assigned to different buses. Jisoo helped June find a way to talk with Lisa so she pleaded for the SC President to have Lisa seated with June at the bus. The Student council president was hesitant at first because of the scene that June created at his party, but he could not resist Jisoo's charms because she used her puppy eyes.

Lisa was sitting at the third row. She chose the seat beside the window because she was looking forward to see good sceneries. She noticed June lined up to the same bus.

Lisa's POV: What is he doing here? This bus is for Student Council and faculty members only! WHAT IS HAPPENING?

June sat next to Lisa and said, "I won't let this trip pass without you talking to me."

Lisa's heart went faster. He said it with such deep and serious voice. She didn't look at him all throughout the ride. She put on her earphones and listened to her playlist. Few moments later, Lisa woke up from a nap. Her shoulder felt heavy because June was sleeping on her shoulder.

Lisa's POV: THIS PABO!!! I should be the one sleeping comfortably on his shoulder! His head weighs so much!!!

June was so sound asleep. The road was getting bumpy so his head kept sliding off of her shoulder. Lisa placed her hand on his face to support it. She saw June smile and thought that he must be dreaming. Her heart was hurting because she was deeply in love with him and all she could ever think of right now is how Hanna kissed him that night.

After 4 hours of travel, they arrived in a nice big retreat center. All students got out of the buses and were mesmerized with the view. There was a big lake, bunch of trees because there was a nearb

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter