Today (3)

Today Tomorrow Always (iKON x Black Pink fanfiction)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After a while, Chanwoo got out of the haunted house first.  He saw someone got out not long after and it was Jisoo.

"I won!!!" He cheered with excitement.

"≧ω≦ Yaaaaa! I thought Lisa would find the exit first."

After a couple of minutes, Lisa and June got out of the haunted house together. June was looking down while Lisa was dragging his arms out of the haunted house. Everyone was quiet and all the excitement from Chanwoo's face disappeared. Chanwoo was looking straight at Lisa hand and she noticed so she removed her hand off of June. Jisoo could feel the awkward atmosphere and deep inside she was panicking.

"Wh – why don't we go and get some churros? I never tried them! Let's go!!" Jisoo tried to cheer up everyone and they all just followed her.

At the churros stall, they were reading all the available flavors and they were surprised with how many flavors there are.

"≧ω≦ One cinnamon please! You have to pay Lisa!" Jisoo ordered.

June finally decided too and said, "I'll have the Hershey's one!"

"I'll have cookies and cream!" Chanwoo and Lisa said at the same time.

"Jinx!" Chanwoo said first so Lisa could not say a word until everyone says her name.

"You guys still play this rule?" Jisoo asked with her little voice.

"We have played this ever since we became friends!" Chanwoo chuckled from reminiscing those days. He continued, "Don't say her name please. Let's not make it easy for her." Chanwoo pleaded and the two agreed.

They tried different rides without Lisa saying a word because of the rule. It was really getting hard for her because everything was just so much fun. The three were laughing at her because they began to talk and talk and talk to more. The night c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter