Tomorrow (4)

Today Tomorrow Always (iKON x Black Pink fanfiction)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After classes, June went home immediately to leave his backpack and get ready before her shift at the Café Shop ends. He wasn't really planning on taking a bath again, but he did anyway. For the first time, he felt conscious of what he was going to wear. His mom saw him trying different shirts because his bedroom door was open.

"First date?" His mom asked. Jillian and Kali peeked from the door too.

"Oppa! Is stinky unnie your girlfriend already?" Kali (4 years old) asked with her cute voice.

"Don't wear that oppa!!!" Jillian (7 years old) pointed at the red shirt that June was holding.

"Get out of my room!" June pushed his sisters and closed the door immediately.

His mom laughed at him on the other side of the door and said, "I'm happy seeing you this way again."

June smiled because of what his mom said. He looked at the time and it's only 20mins before 8:30pm so he dropped the red shirt and went with the black one instead. After that, he went off to the Café immediately.

At the Café shop, June went in nervously. He saw Lisa in her uniform, apron and her neat hair bun. She didn't notice him because there were a lot of customers. He patiently waited for her shift to end. After a couple of minutes, he saw Lisa talked and laughed with another staff. He examined the guy. His eyes looked sleepy, his body was more toned than June, and he hated that he looks actually cool.

"One Hershey's Special Coolers for Fart Lord? Fart Lord?" The guy staff next to Lisa asked from the counter. June was really surprised because he didn't order, but he just went to the counter to get it because everyone was looking for Fart Lord. When he got up, some were whispering and laughing at him because who on earth would call themselves Fart Lord.

He grabbed the drink and gave the staff a scary glare.

June went back to his seat and saw Lisa's handwriting on the cup saying, "Prepared this myself! Pay me double, Fart Lord."

It made him smile and forgot about all the embarrassment from people talking about him. When Lisa was finally done with work, they both got nervous. They walked together, but no one was talking. June was feeling the pressure to start a conversation, but he couldn't think of anything so he just sipped from his cup of Hershey's Special Cooler.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter