Today (6)

Today Tomorrow Always (iKON x Black Pink fanfiction)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It was Wednesday and it was already Lisa's last class which was Physical Education and for this semester it was going to be Swimming. She was really confident and excited for the class because she was a good swimmer. Lisa quickly went to her locker to get her swimming uniform and change. She saw a note on her locker. She recognized that it was Chanwoo's penmanship and cute little drawing.

(Note says: Sleepover at my house just like the good old times? I'll wait for you outside the pool area.)

The note made Lisa smile because it's been a while since she last spend the night at Chanwoo's and she couldn't wait to finish her last class. When she reached the pool area, a lot of guys were looking at her. She looked really hot in the school's swimming uniform. It was a one piece swimwear. Uniforms are color coded: green swimwear for 1st year students, yellow for 2nd year, blue for 3rd year, and red for 4th year. It does not reveal a lot of skin and it was really modest, but her figure really stood out.

"She's a second year student too???"

"I've never seen her around."

"Oh! That's Lisa Manoban. She was top of our class last year"

"She's really hot! I wonder if she has a boyfriend already"

Lisa was so embarrassed and she definitely didn't expect to get a lot of attention especially from boys.

"This school is stupid. They should have made more appropriate uniforms." June said suddenly from behind. Lisa just looked at him.

June threw his robe to Lisa and said, "Here! Wear it. Don't remove it until you're going inside the pool." 

Lisa wore it immediately. He stood next to her with his arms crossed thinking that it would scare the other guys and stop looking at Lisa. She was just silent because she didn't want to talk to him, but she didn't move because it helped get rid of the stares.

All of the students were put to a test on the pool by their instructor to assess their skills. Lisa had the quickest time record and the instructor also

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter