Tomorrow (8)

Today Tomorrow Always (iKON x Black Pink fanfiction)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Everything was going well for June and Lisa for the whole month-long break from school. June would often visit her at the café shop. He was secretly looking out for that Jinsub guy and tried to look scary and cold when he's around. There are also times that June would bring his sisters with him when he visits because both of them got really fond of having Lisa around. Lisa couldn't be any happier and she always call Jisoo on the phone whenever June did something that makes her heart burst.

When the 2nd semester of their 2nd year in college started, Lisa was really excited because she looks forward in learning new things and be a better part of the Student Council. She was looking outside the mirror and waiting for June because it would be the first time that he would pick her up so that they would go to school together. After a while, he came with his bicycle. Lisa got out of her house immediately.

"I'm sorry. My dad had to use the car so we have to ride this for now." He said while his face was down. June was embarrassed that it has to be this way.

"Wait a second." Lisa said and went back inside her house. After a couple of minutes, she came out of the house again. June noticed that she changed her skirt into leggings.

"I'm ready!" Lisa said with a smile.

Seeing her as she excitedly get into the back of his bike made him smile and happy. Lisa put her arms around June's waist. She rested her ears on his back the whole time to hear his heartbeat. Not long after, they reached the university. Lisa had to rush to an early meeting with the Student Council so June went to his classroom after looking at his schedule on the bulletin board.

During the meeting, the Student Council President introduced someone to Lisa.

"Lisa, this is Jang Hanna. She's a transfer student and she's on her 2nd year same as you so please show her around."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter