Today (7)

Today Tomorrow Always (iKON x Black Pink fanfiction)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was almost 8pm. Chanwoo and Lisa both removed their shoes and sat on his bed. They were eating a pasta dish that Chanwoo made for her. After eating, Chanwoo got the dirty dishes and put it on top his bedside table.

On his bed, they were in Indian sit position and were facing each other. They were just talking about different things like Chanwoo's favourite anime, how Lisa impressed her Swimming instructor, and she told him about this bucket list that she made after Donghyuk died.

"I really want to do all things in that list before I die."

"What's the first thing on your list?"

"It's supposed be a secret, but since I still couldn't believe your effort for this night, I'll give you one." Lisa said. Lisa was kind of blushing and it looked like she would burst if she tells him.

"What is it?" He asked.

"Paint... Paint my room."

Chanwoo laughed because he definitely agrees with it. He knows how dirty her room looks because she doesn't really clean her room that much. They both got quiet after laughing.

They just looked at each other and smile. He noticed how beautiful her smile is and how perfect her hair looks.

"Lisa, be mine." Chanwoo said.

"What if it does not work?" She was really scared.

"Maybe it won't work, but maybe seeing if it does will be the best adventure for us."

Th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter