Today (9)

Today Tomorrow Always (iKON x Black Pink fanfiction)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When Lisa and Chanwoo got to school the next day, a lot of students were looking at Lisa with a big smile so she was just awkwardly smiling back to the students even if she's not familiar with all of them.

"Chocoball, is it just me or everyone is smiling at me?" Lisa asked.

"I don't know what you're talking about." Chanwoo said with a grin.

"What did you do this time???" Lisa got tensed, but Chanwoo just ran off while laughing.

Lisa was nervous because she thought that Chanwoo is up for a big surprise again that would draw a lot of attention again. She walked inside her class slowly so she wouldn't get noticed, but one of her classmates shouted, "Go Lisa!!! Fighting!"

She didn't understand so she just closed her first and said, "Fighting!"

Everyone, again, is smiling at her and some were even cheering until the professor came in their class. They all greeted the professor and he ordered them to pass their homework to the front.

"Oh! Before we start our lesson for the day, I would like to wish Ms. Manoban best of luck in the upcoming election! I'm sure this whole class would support you." The professor said and her classmates applauded and cheered for her.

"Mwo???" Lisa was so confused.

"I heard that you were the first 2nd year student to run for the vice president position!" Her seatmate, who she never talked to, told her.

"Yes, Lisa! Only 3rd and 4th year students usually apply for the top 2 positions, but we would really support you!" The student at her back said while patting her back.

Lisa's POV: VICE PRESIDENT???? I'M GONNA KILL THAT CHOCOBALL WHEN I SEE HIM

✿ ✿ ✿

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter