Today (15)

Today Tomorrow Always (iKON x Black Pink fanfiction)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lisa was still avoided by Chanwoo, but she was slowly getting back to her feet again. She kept busy with different things so she wouldn't be depressed. On a normal day she would usually study hard at the Library, work hard at the Café shop, play an active role in the campus as a part of the Student Council, and practice swimming at the pool area. Of course she would think about Chanwoo, call him, and try to talk to him, but she slowly felt that he doesn't want anything to do with her and it crushes her when she thinks about it.

She was at the Café shop after her classes. She put on her apron and tied her hair in a neat bun. A new staff was there and putting his apron too. Lisa was trying to be friendly so she approached him.

"I haven't seen you before. You're new here, right?" She asked with a smile.

"Yes. I'm Jinsub. I'm going to be the replacement staff. It's nice to meet you."

The smile from Lisa's face disappeared. She went to the manager and asked who Jinsub was replacing.

"Oh he didn't tell you? Chanwoo quit about 2 days ago. He said it was personal matters." The manager explained.

Lisa was really upset that he had to quit job just to avoid her. After her shift, she went directly at Chanwoo's house, but Bobby told her that he hasn't come home yes since morning. Lisa got worried which made Bobby worried too. They agreed to search in different places and text one another if they find him.

Lisa searched to all the places that he could possibly go. She even went back to school, but it was already closed.

It was almost getting dark and she wanted to cry because he's not answering her calls. She remembered one place that she hasn't searched yet. She took a bus and ran. She finally found him at the cemetery sitting beside Donghyuk's grave.

She walked closer to him and asked, "What are you telling him?"

"About you... About me... but mo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter