Tomorrow (14)

Today Tomorrow Always (iKON x Black Pink fanfiction)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At school, June was eager to see and talk to Lisa. He knew that it was her free period so he immediately thought that she was at the library. Even if it pains him to even just go near at the library, he went anyway.

He saw Lisa at the farthest table from the door. He logged in at the Librarian's counter and walked towards her. June took one random book from the shelf and sat next to Lisa. Lisa had her earphones on and she didn't bother to look at him because she was really studying hard.

June didn't mind because that's just how Lisa is whenever she's in the study zone. He took one of her earphones off and put it in his ear to hear what she was listening to. The music was very calming. It wasn't really his type of music, but for some reason, it made him feel light and happy.

They didn't say a word. June looked at Lisa and felt like she never fails to amaze him. He noticed everything: the way her hair falls, the scent of her shampoo, and the nice peach lip gloss she was wearing. He smiled and started to read the random book that he got.

Lisa looked at him when she felt that he wasn't looking anymore. She thought that it was really cute to see him reading. Her heart went faster and faster while she was examining his face. It was no doubt that she loves him and it was enough to make her believe that it was the right decision to not make a big fuss and just trust him that night she saw him with Hanna.

Lisa closed her book and rested her head on his shoulder. June didn't expect it, but he tried to stay still because he was so afraid that she'll get uncomfortable at some point and choose to remove her head from his shoulder. They didn't talk for minutes, but it felt like they understood each other even in silence.

"Do you miss me that much?" June teased.

"Yes." Lisa answered.

June was surprised that she actually answered 'yes'. He was expecting that Lisa would punch him or scream at him. He rested his head on hers. He didn't know what he was doing and why he was acting that way. He kept thinking that maybe it was the effect of the music that Lisa was playing.

"Come with me tonight." Lisa said.

"Where are we going?" He asked.

Lisa sit up straight, looked at June, and said, "The Student Council's President is throwing a house party for his birthday."

"Okay. Sure. I'll pick you up from your house at 8pm."

✿ ✿ ✿

The night came and June borrowed his dad's car. They arrived at the SC Pr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter