Today (12)

Today Tomorrow Always (iKON x Black Pink fanfiction)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was another week at the school. Lisa just got from an early meeting with the council and discussed about the upcoming event that they are hosting: a singing competition. 3 representatives from each year level would be chosen to compete. Since Lisa wanted the 2nd year students to win, she immediately thought of convincing June to join, but she knew that it would be hard to have him agree on it.

During class, Lisa sat next to June. June glanced at her because it was unusual for her to sit next to him, but he didn't mind afterwards. Their professor arrived and all students greeted and bowed. The professor announced about the singing competition because all teachers were required to encourage students to join.

"It would be nice if there will be a representative in this class. I will be willing to give anyone who will volunteer additional credits. Any takers?" The professor said with high hopes.

Everyone was just trying to not have eye connection with the professor because a lot of students thought that it would really be burdensome and even embarrassing for some.

"You should join, Fart Lord." Lisa whispered at June.

"I would rather die. I don't sing anymore."

"But you could win it! Do it for our batchmates!" Lisa was really trying to convince him.

"There's no way you could make me volunteer. Give it up, Stinky." He said while flicking her forehead.

Lisa put up her phone and showed him the picture that Jisoo had when he was so afraid at the roller coaster. She was threatening him. She knew that he wouldn't agree easily so she got the picture from Jisoo before going to class.

"ಠ_ಠ You wouldn't dare – "

"Sir!" Lisa called the attention of their professor. Everyone looked at her and June was giving her the death-glare.

"Yes, Ms. Manoban?"

"I would like to recommend someone for the singing competitio

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter