Tomorrow (2)

Today Tomorrow Always (iKON x Black Pink fanfiction)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Everything in school was tensing up. It's down to the finals months of the first semester so there were a lot of exams and projects. Lisa and Chanwoo haven't talk ever since the break up. When they see each other at classes, Chanwoo always try to smile which made Lisa a little bit more hopeful that someday and somehow she'll get her Chocoball back.

During Physical Education, they had their practice for their final evaluation which was 2 weeks from now. Lisa was asked by the swimming instructor to help those students who are not really good with their . After being dismissed and taking a shower, Lisa decided to walk to the Café shop for her night shift. She walked while thinking about Chanwoo. She looked for her phone to check the time, but it wasn't in her bag so she ran back to the pool area to get her phone in the locker. She was so happy that the pool area isn't close yet.

"Gotcha!" She looked at her phone and saw that the battery is almost empty. She also checked the time on her phone, "5:15pm??? Now, I'm gonna be late for work."

When she got to the door, it was already locked and the lights started to turn off one by one.

"F@*$! Ottoke"

She remembered that the pool area automatically closes at 5pm and that it won't open 'til morning. She tried to call for help, but no one could hear her. She tried calling Jisoo, but she wouldn't answer. Then, she thought of calling June because he was in the same class so he might not have gone far yet. His phone was ringing and he answered.

"Hello? Fart Lord? Where are you? I kinda got stuck in the pool area so – " Lisa was panicking.

"Turn around."

It was him. He got stuck inside too because he didn't check the time while was practising a couple more rounds since he's not a good swimmer. It looked like he just got out of the shower room. They both tried to check for different exit doors, but found none. They both sit on the floor next to the pool when they lost hope.

Lisa was nervous because he was very quiet. She tried to open short conversations, but it made everything more awkward for them.They didn't talk for more than 15 minutes. It was really getting dark so June opened his phone's flashlight. Lisa is not a scaredy-cat, but she felt the need to come closer to him so she did.

"What are you thinking?" June asked.

"To be honest, I'm thinking about him."

"Ahh yeah. I know about the break up. Jisoo told me."

"Yoyo oppa's virus?" She chuckled.

"Yeah. It's the virus."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter