Today (10)

Today Tomorrow Always (iKON x Black Pink fanfiction)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

During the weekend, Jisoo was up for a jog with her brother Jinhwan and Rose. They thought that Rose' Pomeranian puppy, Nala, could use some exercise because she was getting a little bit fat. When Jisoo was on her way to the convenience store to buy them water, she saw June.

"≧ω≦ Juneeeee~"

"You look like you're puking rainbow." He said with a disgusted face.

Jisoo pinched his cheeks and said, "You're really a thoughtful guy, aren't you"

"ಠ_ಠ What are you talking about?"

"It's okay. You don't have to be shy. I know that you made the account on social media for Lisa."

June was shocked and he removed her hands off of his face.

"Your proof?" He asked.

"I saw you at the back of the debate room with your phone up so I think it's you who posted the video."

June pulled up a smirk on his face and said, "Pics or it didn't happen"

✿ ✿ ✿

Lisa couldn't go to work at the Café shop today because she needed to meet with the newly elected student council and plan about the presentation for the general assembly of the month. Since they only have to present their final plans for the first semester, they were only given few days to prepare. Thus, the situation required them to meet even on weekend.

The meeting started with each one of them introducing themselves and it was really fun for Lisa because she thought that everyone was easy-going and approachable. They even congratulated her for being the youngest Vice President ever of the Student Council. After that, they were all participating in the discussion of plans. It was full of energy and spirit even when they were serious about it.

Lisa got a call from Chanwoo so she excused herself and took the call. Sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter